Rockstar Vapor

johns

Just to let you all know, I ordered juice from Rockstar vapor and the order was sent by Jason at Vapor Renu. Don't know if this is a common practice but, I, for one, don't like it. I have ordered from Vapor Renu in the past and did like the Havana Menthol I received from them but did not like the majority of the flavors I purchased, for reasons that have been previously posted on these forums. I am fairly new to vaping and maybe you all have seen this before but it sure slows down my search for my favorite vape. :angry: I have emailed Rockstar Vapor and asked them if there is a difference in the formulation of the juice they sell and will let you know how, or if, they respond. I guess this is a good lesson to learn, to read all of the responses on the review forums, before you order. Some of you saw through the initial post and called it spam, unfortunately I did not see that till after I ordered. Buyer beware! :thumbsdown:

Well I gotta eat a little crow. I did get an email from Rockstar telling me that they were a private label of Vapor Renu juice, the only difference being that they use 100% Flavor West Flavorings. When I got the juice I ordered I was very disappointed with the taste, BUT, after steeping for a week the floavor has improved a Bunch. Even the throat hit is pretty good at 18mg with a 50/50 blend. Couple all that with the price and the cool bottles and I will order again.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines