Juice Losing Flavor?

I'm a little confused. Does the juice lose it's flavor after awhile?? I have some RY4 I bought and really like the flavor to it, but it seems it's losing it's flavor. Does this happen?? The only thing I did was blow out the atty's and clean and refill the carts. :question:

Have you been vaping it heavily? It could be that you need to give it a break for a bit. Your taste buds can get desensitize after a while. Also what set up are you using? A T can make the flavors seem weak.

Have you been vaping it heavily? It could be that you need to give it a break for a bit. Your taste buds can get desensitize after a while. Also what set up are you using? A T can make the flavors seem weak.

I've only been vaping for a couple of weeks, but I have been using this juice just about the whole time. I use an eGo-T with a LR atty on it - any other recommendations?? It sounds like I shouldn't use the same juice for long periods of time, is that how I should work it?

Using it a lot is no problem. Just make sure your drinking/rinsing your mouth out with water, and change up the flavor a few times a day. Your just getting used to it. By the end of the day I can't usually taste my all day vape much either.I think a lot of people have that issue. Try throwing a strong fruit flavor in your daily vape routine that migh help.

The Tanks tend to lose flavor more than other options. I hear the LR's are better though. When you have been using your T for a while, do you notice condensation in the mouth piece? Clearing that out might help also.

Edited by Beans

Using it a lot is no problem. Just make sure your drinking/rinsing your mouth out with water, and change up the flavor a few times a day. Your just getting used to it. By the end of the day I can't usually taste my all day vape much either.I think a lot of people have that issue. Try throwing a strong fruit flavor in your daily vape routine that migh help.

The Tanks tend to lose flavor more than other options. I hear the LR's are better though. When you have been using your T for a while, do you notice condensation in the mouth piece? Clearing that out might help also.

Thanks for the advice. I'll try changing up the flavor. I haven't had any problems with condensation in the mouthpiece yet.