Sweet Vapes Margarita - A Winner!

Nanna

I'm one of those poor unfortunate souls for whom 35 years of smoking mentholds completely blew out my taste buds. Not for foods, mind you, so I didn't really know about it untiul I entered the wonderful world of vaping...and then couldn't taste all the fabulous juices everyone else was raving about. Even when I ordered extra flavor, I couldn't taste much.

I finally decided I would stick with the one juice I could taste and loved - Tasty Vapor's Atomic Cinnacide. But I kept hearing about Sweet-Vape's amazing flavors, and she ran such terrific sales on sample packs.

So I bit the bullet and ordered. I have 7 little 3 ml bottles to go through - the random flavors I ordered, and the freebie Fudge Brownie Dayna threw in, but I want to tell you about my first one.

I started with a fully charged battery on my OG mod and a brand new LR Boge cartomizer, and filled 'er up with Margarita. Wow, is all I can say. I am a Margarita afficiaonado from way back, and this tastes EXACTLY like one, except for the salt around the rim. I got a 70/30 blend and there are plumes of vapor, the throat hit is good (although it always is on a new LR carto), but the flavor is unusual, a little sweet, a little citrus-y.

On the web site it says that this is one of Dayna's favorites, but I have never seen it mentioned here. ALl I can say is that if you like Margaritas, GET THIS FLAVOR. To be able to taste something at long last, AND to have found an absolute winner that I will certainly be buying again - I am in heaven.

Edited by Nanna

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines