Ego-T 1000 Battery

Just wondering/curious of any online sites for best replacement of the ego-t 1000 batt. found at www.cignot.com for $29 (includes shipping) also found at www.shop.goodprophets.com for $22.99 (includes shipping)? any other sites for as cheap or cheaper? plus the LR atties (no warranty) only $10? But the standard atties are $16? what gives?

regards, Jflo02

Good Prophets has a pretty good sale price going on right now for $20 for that battery, and they are an excellent vendor based on my experience. I have also seen $19 or so at UnSmoke website. I believe the standard retail price for Ego-T Atomizer is $15 or $16. I highly recommend a low resistance Ego-T Atomizer, they're cheaper, they produce more vapor and better flavor with shorter pulls. The only downside is more draw on the battery life but with 1000mah battery you should get a good amount of use between charges.

Thanks about the LR atties, i shall partake in some. I did notice also with lower nic (8mg) there is hardly any flavor whatsoever. Is that normal?

also, i may be able to get another battery from cignot.com, my warranty isnt up yet. corresponding with them about the defective device. One day wile not connected to the atty, it just started blinking. I thought maybe it was going dead so i put it on the charger. it blinked 3 times and the charger light was already green. this continued for several days randomly blinking and now it does nothing.

anywhos, thanks again.

Yeah she was very quick to respond and very helpful and is sending my new batt today. She only asked what my batt was doing. She called it the three blinks of death. Im assuming when you screw in your batt to be charged and it blinks three times, that means its fried/dead?

anyways, i guess i answered my own question, i guess shop.goodprophets.com is the cheapest for a replacement ego-t 1000 mah batt for $22.99 (includes shipping). Although Unsmoke.us is selling the ego-t 1000 batt for $18.99, the shipping brings it to $24.09. Thanks again Emile for referring the LR atties, i just purchased some.

This weekend Forever Vapor is running a special on the 1000 mah batteries for 19.99 and free shipping for this weekend only. You need to try them out. They also have lr510 attys for 6.97. Just a suggestion. Good luck on your search.