Vg In An Old Goat

Asking those using an Old Goat bottom-feeder - was wondering if any of you use VG only. If so - which OG did you purchase? 3.7 or 5 Been thinking about getting one for a while but unsure about the VG. And are LR atomizers the best to use?

Old Goat Ron says VG is fine. I haven't tried straight VG yet to confirm. I have used Good Prophets straight VG but theirs is specially made thin, it's not thick like most vendors. I have also used 50/50 (from various vendors) and that works great. I do have to squeeze the bottle harder/longer for the VG mix. The PG is the exact opposite.

Mine is a 3.7v and I use a Cisco LR 306 but the SR atties would work well too.. just not as much oomph and longer drawing time is all. The battery will need to be charged sooner using an LR, because the LR draws more current. I recommend the LR though... the flavor and vapor is awesome. Oh, and the Cisco LR 306 actually enjoys a flood now and then. When I flood it, it will sound like I'm slurping the bottom of my soda cup and then it works fine the next vape. (unlike the SR atties that need to be blown out and dry burned and tossed over the radiator then tied to the car antenna while commuting to work and back....)