E-Juice, Where To Start

cheryli

I have been to VT store and looks like they have some good flavors, ut are out of stock for some of the things I want.

I have been through the e-juice reviews and I am soooo confused!

I want a good vanilla, cappuccino/coffee, berry-type (I have tried a couple of company's strawberry and am dissatisfied) and something fun that has a lot of flavor. (I am def. going to get the pear-like and champagne-like vrom VT once they get it in stock.) No tobacco or menthol/mints.I am using an eGo with Bose low resistance cartos. (Which I love btw)

Any ideas of flavors and especially companies is appreciated.

I have tried a few different vendors and when I found KickBassVapor, I stopped going anywhere else. There joose is awesome!!

http://www.kickbassvapor.com/

EDIT: Forgot to suggest some flavors. Monkey Bread is my absolute favorite. I also have really liked Rice Krispity Treat, Warm Sugar Cookie, Pineapple Upside Down Cake, and Maple Frosted Rolls.

Edited by Morfeeus

Being a fellow noob, I've tried Vapor Talk, Vapor Kings and HoneyVille Vapor.

I love Vapor Kings' RY4. HoneyVille has nice "sweet" flavors. If you like waffles, blueberry, etc.

Even Cuban Cigar tasted sweet LOL.

But I really liked Vapor Kings' RY4. I hope to buy more from them.

vaporkings.com - super fast shipping

honeyvillevapor.com

I have been to VT store and looks like they have some good flavors, ut are out of stock for some of the things I want.

I have been through the e-juice reviews and I am soooo confused!

I want a good vanilla, cappuccino/coffee, berry-type (I have tried a couple of company's strawberry and am dissatisfied) and something fun that has a lot of flavor. (I am def. going to get the pear-like and champagne-like vrom VT once they get it in stock.) No tobacco or menthol/mints.I am using an eGo with Bose low resistance cartos. (Which I love btw)

Any ideas of flavors and especially companies is appreciated.

Kickbassvapor is very good and they have fast shipping and lots of options. Ms. T's juice is really good, she mixes it after order so it takes a little while, but I think it's worth the wait. If you can find a place that has samplers or small bottles, that is the best way to try something without spending a lot of money. :thumbsup:

Sweet-vapes.com is also on the vendor list here, relatively new here but people really seem to like her stuff. Also, she just announced a crazy new price on sampler packs, which is a good way to try new flavors.

I am a fan of Tasty Vapors and their Atomic Cinnacide and Geoff's Blend but he doesn't do sampler packs.

I really like the juice from the Vapor Talk store, but they use 100%pg but 100%pg doesn't like me. I can do a 50/50 blend but that's the highest I can go on the pg. So, I use Vaperite for their organic coffee, strawberry shortcake and blueberry cheesecake. Kick Bass Vapor is a great vendor. Every thing I have ordered is great but my favorite flavor is Momma's Angel Wings (MAW), Sweet-vapes has good juices too and I'm really wanting to try Dayna's peanut butter. I like her Starbuckets coffee flavor. Coffees are by far my favorite vapes.

I cannot recommend Sweet-Vapes.com enough! I have KickBassVapors Monkey Bread, but Sweet-Vapes Monkey Bread is so much better (imho)!!! She (Dayna at Sweet Vapes) has great coffee flavors. My favorite is Kona Cream! YUM!!!!! Other folks have reviewed her vanilla flavors (see sub forum here on VT, near the bottom) and while I haven't tried them, I'll bet they're great.

Good luck and vape on!

I have to suggest Dayna at sweet-vapes too. She has excellent flavors and if you don't see something you might like she will give it a try and see how you like it. She released some Peanut butter and chocolate after an inquiry. She stands behind her work, she some flavors down because wasn't happy with the consistancy. If she won't vape it she won't sell it.

Paul

I have to suggest Dayna at sweet-vapes too. She has excellent flavors and if you don't see something you might like she will give it a try and see how you like it. She released some Peanut butter and chocolate after an inquiry. She stands behind her work, she some flavors down because wasn't happy with the consistancy. If she won't vape it she won't sell it.

Paul

Wow. That sounds good! Will give her site a look.

yep,..if you like Chocolate Brownies,..definitely try Sweet-Vapes Chocolate Fudge Brownie,..it's the best vape I've had to date,..yummy chocolaty goodness. Depends on what you want,..but good stuff from Sweet Vapes

Hey I just recently got the Vanilla Bean ice cream and for me it is the perfect morning vape with my coffee. Very smooth, good strong vanilla flavor but not overwhelming and not too sweet.

Me like it a lot!

my favorite site so far is puresmoker.com, so far i've only tried their banana cream pie (bananaca) and their "curtis' coffee, but the flavor is spot-on with the bananaca, and very smooth, i tried 4 different vaportalk juices, but they all disagreed with me (no reason you shouldn't try them though). also, dfwvapor's juice is very good, their wild cherry is my current go-to, the boysenberry is pretty intense but you might like it. they also have bacon flavor which is.... unique, it definitely tastes like bacon, but the flavor (for me) was pretty overwhelming.

Jon

• 3 weeks later...

+1 for Kickbassvapor. The Caramel Cappuccino is my all day vape. I try others from time to time but always end up back with it. If you're looking for a coffee of any kind I can't recommend it enough.