Overfilling My Cartos?

cheryli

I am getting some liquid when I vape. I don't mind the initial taste, but the greasy taste isn't so great and I'm pretty sure I shouldn't be drinking this stuff. :-) I am using the Bose cartos for my eGo. I fill them till they look all glossy and slushy. Then i let them siton a paper towel for a few mins. Sometimes liquid comes out the bottom. I let them sit at least overnight before using. Is that enough info? lol

I am getting some liquid when I vape. I don't mind the initial taste, but the greasy taste isn't so great and I'm pretty sure I shouldn't be drinking this stuff. :-) I am using the Bose cartos for my eGo. I fill them till they look all glossy and slushy. Then i let them siton a paper towel for a few mins. Sometimes liquid comes out the bottom. I let them sit at least overnight before using. Is that enough info? lol

sounds like you are over filling ..it should look slushie but not to the point where you see extra juice on top .also if it comes out the bottem over fill .unscrew carto from batt.and wipe off then put it back on . if you take a couple of long so drags it should take care of any leftover .and you should be fine .hope this helps

sounds like you are over filling ..it should look slushie but not to the point where you see extra juice on top .also if it comes out the bottem over fill .unscrew carto from batt.and wipe off then put it back on . if you take a couple of long so drags it should take care of any leftover .and you should be fine .hope this helps

I think it was this cartridge too. It leaked the whole time...mabye its time to clean it? I have refilled it about 4 times.?

Could be condensation ,I use 901 or 510 carts as tips to give me more room between the filler and my mouth.I cut the part that goes in to where it misses the filler but still gets a good hold.Way easier to refill than trying to fish out the rubber plug,cooler and no metal in my mouth.I still get condensation if I don't blow out the cart when I top off.