Sweet-Vapes

flowersbl

Presentation pretty good like I said in my previous review these bottles have an expiration date looks to be good for a year the liquid is a bit darker nice amber color the smell is of fresh lemons. Brand new boge cartomizer on 3.7 volt mega ego battery and my favorite drip tip. 17 drops of the joose made sure that the filler is nice and saturated. On first drag nice lemon inhale and a very sweet exhale yes that is meringue wow nice!! very good vapor on this one as well. This joose is 12 mg of nicotine which i forgot to mention in my last review of Key Lime but that one was 12 as well. 100% pg mix. very refreshing reminds me of being at a picnic and someone broke out the lemon meringue. Taste is spot on however after vaping this for a few minutes the flavor starts to dissipate and all i can taste now is lemon which resembles furniture polish but after sitting it down for a while and coming back to it the meringue is right back where its suppose to be. very nice I will vape this all night tonight and post how it was for a long period of time.

Overview: ratings 1-5, 5 being the best

Presentation: 3 Looks alot like other suppliers noting special same bottles same type of labels

Vapor: 4 very good vapor production

Throat Hit: 4 again very similar to my last review in comparison to an analog not a light not a red but right in the middle

Flavor: 4 I would have given this a 5 but like I said in the review the flavor tends to go away after a bit still very good vape!

If you like a smooth lemon flavor I would recommend this joose!

Presentation pretty good like I said in my previous review these bottles have an expiration date looks to be good for a year the liquid is a bit darker nice amber color the smell is of fresh lemons. Brand new boge cartomizer on 3.7 volt mega ego battery and my favorite drip tip. 17 drops of the joose made sure that the filler is nice and saturated. On first drag nice lemon inhale and a very sweet exhale yes that is meringue wow nice!! very good vapor on this one as well. This joose is 12 mg of nicotine which i forgot to mention in my last review of Key Lime but that one was 12 as well. 100% pg mix. very refreshing reminds me of being at a picnic and someone broke out the lemon meringue. Taste is spot on however after vaping this for a few minutes the flavor starts to dissipate and all i can taste now is lemon which resembles furniture polish but after sitting it down for a while and coming back to it the meringue is right back where its suppose to be. very nice I will vape this all night tonight and post how it was for a long period of time.

Overview: ratings 1-5, 5 being the best

Presentation: 3 Looks alot like other suppliers noting special same bottles same type of labels

Vapor: 4 very good vapor production

Throat Hit: 4 again very similar to my last review in comparison to an analog not a light not a red but right in the middle

Flavor: 4 I would have given this a 5 but like I said in the review the flavor tends to go away after a bit still very good vape!

If you like a smooth lemon flavor I would recommend this joose!

After reading my own post I realized I gave vapor a 4 and didnt eloborate I should have said its a 4 for a 100%pg blend not nearly as productive as a 50/50 but it is whats to be expected for 100% pg so therefore I gave it a 4.

After reading my own post I realized I gave vapor a 4 and didnt eloborate I should have said its a 4 for a 100%pg blend not nearly as productive as a 50/50 but it is whats to be expected for 100% pg so therefore I gave it a 4.

24 hour review: After vaping for more than 24 hours I have come to the conclusion that this joose should be called dr. jekyl and hyde it has three changes in it at first lemon meringue all the way then after a little longer just lemon kinda like furniture polish then all of a sudden it starts to tastle like froot loops!! I know very weird but this is my experince with its flavor. However that bieng said I did not get bored with this one and or sick of it. I actually like it and will continue to vape this one tonight.. I would still recommend getting this joose if you like a lemon flavor!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines