Goodprophets...no More Retail Store

PADave

Does not matter to most folks, since their online store is still up and running strong, but no more retail storefront. Darn, just when I was about to make the 1 hour trip to check it out!

Gotta give props to Rob though, apparently things were going very well with the retail store and demanding too much time away from his internet clients and his family. He needed to make a change. I guess this explains why he is so good at customer service...what a down to earth and centered guy!

According to his recent post (elsewhere) "We are lowering our prices, putting on more sales, and going to become a Super GP"

All the best to him and his family.

Rumor has it that a new Central PA retail store will be opening in York soon (BlueMist) we shall see.

I had a great time making a purchase from them. Great prices, SUPER fast shipping, great communication after the sale. One of the best online purchases I have ever made. Gathering up another order make. With that kind of customer service, the will do well. :thumbsup:

Well all I can say is that Good Prophets is a great vendor to work with. Quality products good prices. The sales are great. But, the one thing I can't say about them that is good is that when they have those darn sales, I tend to load up on whatever they have on sale. I have a tendency to see sale and go a little bit bonkers, I justify by saying it's on sale and look at all the money I'm saving. Then I remember, back-ups back-ups, back-ups and the world is alright again.

I,too, have nothing but good things to say about Good Prophets. Every thing has been dead on except for 1 really minor mishap. In a way I am glad he is going to be solely working on his INet store, means good things for us! Huzzah! to Good Prophets!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i think my favorite thing about goodprophets is all the information they give on every product, most other retailers seem to expect you to already know what everything is and what it'll work with, I've ordered from GP several times after looking elsewhere simply because they explained the products so well

Jon

I am a huge fan of Good Prophets. The prices are very reasonable and this is the best place to buy adapters, .99 cents each! I know that if I place my order by 1:00 PM EST, it will be in my mailbox the next day. And that is first class postage! :thumbsup:

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines