Usps Lost My Juice

So I made my first order for juice last week and could not wait for it to get in. Well the USPS tracking said it was delivered so I walked down to my mailbox and pulled everything out. I got a package but was not the one with my juice. Turns out another package I ordered came in the same day. I checked the tracking for both packages and they both left my local post office and were delivered at the same time, So I assume they were with the same mail carrier. One thing that bugs me is the mail carrier would not have been able to fit both packages in the mailbox so what did he do with the other one? I called and USPS is filling a "report" but I'm not holding my breath :( I believe he probably tossed it in another mail box and it will be lost forever( I live in an apt complex so we have a about 25 boxes all next to each other ). Any one else ever have something get lost?

I know you probally have already done so but check with your apt complex. My mail carrier has a tendency to leave it with them when he can't fit everything in the box. We have 350 mailboxes here to contend with. I haven't had that mishap occur but my mailman does nothing but apt complexes. He has 3 large complexes right together so he has gotten good at it but he hides from me when I am in stalking mode.

Paul

Well I guess it was to soon to talk as it magically showed up on my doorstep. I think someone else got it and they brought it over because the mail was already here much earlier in the morning. Now I can relax :) Thanks everyone!

I know you probally have already done so but check with your apt complex. My mail carrier has a tendency to leave it with them when he can't fit everything in the box. We have 350 mailboxes here to contend with. I haven't had that mishap occur but my mailman does nothing but apt complexes. He has 3 large complexes right together so he has gotten good at it but he hides from me when I am in stalking mode.

Paul

Thanks for the info but unfortunately we don't have an on site office. It was previously an apartment complex then the units were sold individually later on so I guess its technically a condo now.

Maybe he will just redeliver it tomorrow. You never know.

The mail carrier came and went today. I tried to catch him/her while they were here but they happen to be extremely sneaky. Perhaps they came back hours later and put it on my porch but I'm pretty sure it was a neighbor that got it and brought it over. I'll try to catch them one of these days and see what happened but I suppose the lesson learned is to be patient.