Sweet-Vapes

flowersbl

Im really excited to try this one I hope I like it! First and Foremost equipment used: 3.7 volt ego mega battery 2.0 ohm LR boge cartomizer and my fav drip tip. The JOOSE: Key lime pie from sweet-vapes.com this is a 50/50 mix its not clear but its a lighter color than most. Nice labeling, this is the first time I have seen an expiration date looks to be good for a year hopefully this stuff wont last that long. 15 drops of the good stuff in a brand new carto.. I will always use brand new cartomizers if im trying joose for the first time to give each supplier a fair shot. Now that my filler is good and saturated 1st vape.... WOW!! Throat hit is there I was worried this would be another vendor with no throat hit but thats not the case very good throat on 50/50 mix. Vapor: Very good produces just enough vapor, and now onto the flavor. Wow is all I can say, the lime hits you on the inhale not to strong but just enough to say yes you are tasting limes and then on the exhale a sweet graham cracker crumb. Dayna How did you do it? Very refreshing not at all overwhelming could easily vape this all day and I will vape this tonight all night at work. Payday I will be ordering a much larger bottle. This stuff is really amazing!! Mad props to sweet-vapes.com.

Overview: Rating 1-5, 5 being the best

Presentation: 3 Looks just like alot of other vendors nothing fancy same bottles same type of label

Vapor: 4 very good vapor lots of vapor

Flavor: 5 Hit this one on the head tastes just like key lime pie

Throat Hit: 4 Doesnt hit to hard but it is there comparing it to an analog I would say not a light not a red but right in the middle

I have 3 other flavors of sweet-vapes.com that i will be reviewing soon. Lemon meringue pie at 100%pg I thought i ordered 50/50 but maybe I messed my order up and 50/50 caramel popcorn and my free sample was organic kona cream In short from my first joose from sweet-vapes.com I will be ordering more from her! looks like i have a new supplier!!!

Im really excited to try this one I hope I like it! First and Foremost equipment used: 3.7 volt ego mega battery 2.0 ohm LR boge cartomizer and my fav drip tip. The JOOSE: Key lime pie from sweet-vapes.com this is a 50/50 mix its not clear but its a lighter color than most. Nice labeling, this is the first time I have seen an expiration date looks to be good for a year hopefully this stuff wont last that long. 15 drops of the good stuff in a brand new carto.. I will always use brand new cartomizers if im trying joose for the first time to give each supplier a fair shot. Now that my filler is good and saturated 1st vape.... WOW!! Throat hit is there I was worried this would be another vendor with no throat hit but thats not the case very good throat on 50/50 mix. Vapor: Very good produces just enough vapor, and now onto the flavor. Wow is all I can say, the lime hits you on the inhale not to strong but just enough to say yes you are tasting limes and then on the exhale a sweet graham cracker crumb. Dayna How did you do it? Very refreshing not at all overwhelming could easily vape this all day and I will vape this tonight all night at work. Payday I will be ordering a much larger bottle. This stuff is really amazing!! Mad props to sweet-vapes.com.

Overview: Rating 1-5, 5 being the best

Presentation: 3 Looks just like alot of other vendors nothing fancy same bottles same type of label

Vapor: 4 very good vapor lots of vapor

Flavor: 5 Hit this one on the head tastes just like key lime pie

Throat Hit: 4 Doesnt hit to hard but it is there comparing it to an analog I would say not a light not a red but right in the middle

I have 3 other flavors of sweet-vapes.com that i will be reviewing soon. Lemon meringue pie at 100%pg I thought i ordered 50/50 but maybe I messed my order up and 50/50 caramel popcorn and my free sample was organic kona cream In short from my first joose from sweet-vapes.com I will be ordering more from her! looks like i have a new supplier!!!

Okay,,, After vaping this one all night it does get to be a little too much cream in the background however it is so good I want to vape this all day i just cant a bit to much key lime have to mix it up a bit and vape something else for a while and then come back to it!! Still a very good vape!!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines