Is This Guy Stupid Or On The Money?

OK This may be another question that should be in another section but here goes...

My friend; one of 4 I have (more or less) helped quit smoking for vaping, told me he put 2 drops of regular ole' vanilla extract from the grocery store (or Wal Mart brand probably given his sister's shopping habits) into his Viking Vapor Vanilla liquid(about 10 mls or so I think is all he has left) to boost the vanilla flavor. Is this dangerous or more/less the kind of vanilla flavor that would be used.

Is this bad for the atty? That is what I said would be the more likely case. He said it was good but then again the other night he had me try his mix of viking vapor vanilla, cotton candy, and some other coffee flavor(maybe cignot) which was gross and I had given him the cotton candy cause it was gross to me in the first place.

Thanks for stopping by and VAPE ON! :devil:

I would not use vanilla extract but that's just me. I really wouldn't think it would be potent enough to make a difference though. I would read the label carefully.

Hi Lightbringer, Read the list of ingredients on the bottle before you put anything in your juice or on your atty. There are different types of vanilla extracts on the market. Some are artificial, some are natural, and some are pure vanilla. DON"T ever put something that has oil mixed in it. Also, some of the natural ingredients contain a form of sugar. Sugar residue will stick on your atty, gunk it up. IMO, I would be very cautious about putting vanilla extract in your juice!!!!unsure.gif