Buy Or Fly

This is the first time I am hearing about esmokeytreats. But I have only been around for a very shot time. Sorry I can't help you with their juices, but I would like to hear about what you did get from them? Also, how did you initially here about them?

I am sure someone will be around shortly that can give you the information you looking for.thumbsup.gif

I got some months ago and didn't like it and that was because I realized I didn't like tobacco flavors any more. I have a few other tobacco flavors from other vendors and I don't like them now either. Good luck.

I spent some time late last night reading the information on their website. It sounds like Paul is a, pretty much, upfront guy about the products he sells. There are a couple of things I wonder about. He talks a lot about using carts. It just might be that he needs to update the information, but most of the vaper's I talk to have gotten rid of all their carts and are either DD, using carto, clearomizer, fluxomizers, MAP Tanks, or eGo tanks. Again, I really appreciate his being up front about issues with different items and tips and tricks that him and his testers have experienced. I especially liked the idea of cleaning the atty's with water and vinegar. I totally forgot how good vinegar at removing crud. The cleaning with a sonic cleaner was my favorite. I am seriously thinking about going to get one of those to clean my atty's and such. As far as his juices are concerned, flavor is just so subjective, that even if someone said it was the best ever, someone else would say differently. If you can afford it, pick out a couple and try it out. I usually go for the fruit flavors and vanilla. As much as I enjoy these to flavors, doesn't mean that I am going to like all of them. And I just might like someones vanilla and hate the fruit. It's all trial and error. I do like the idea that he only uses US made products. But, I wonder how that is totally possible. It seems today, anything that is made up from different components, can say that it is 100% USA. With the 100% VG juice, it says it wouldn't clog you atty's. Is he talking about plain atomizers? I wasn't aware that vg could clog atty's! I know that they can get flooded and if you don't dewick them the juice can build up and start getting nasty tasting, but not clogged.

His prices are reasonable and you have had good service so far, why don't you bite the bullet and give them a try. Then you can do a review on his e-liquids!!! thumbsup.gif