What's Your Flavor

I have a mini-map and have yet to fill it. I'm still a little afraid that I'll mess something up when I'm trying to fill it. I'll get up enough courage some day soon. When I do fill it I will probably use a 60/40 blend. Too many senior moments lately.

Edited by cheshyl

I have a mini-map and have yet to fill it. I'm still a little afraid that I'll mess something up when I'm trying to fill it. I'll get up enough courage some day soon. When I do fill it I will probably use a 60/40 blend. Too many senior moments lately.

Cheshyl, don't be afraid of the MAP. It really is easy to fill. If you have a needle and syringe you can fill it that way. In the tube that the drip tip fits in there is a nylon ring. You will notice that in that ring there are two really small holes. One on each side. Your needle will fit in one of those holes and you just fill it up. I have found that a 18 ga needle is a little too big. Mine is a 20ga needle. On mine, the top cap is easy enough to pull off. I pull it off and just fill straight from my juice bottle. I really like my MAP. If you have any questions that I might be able to help with, just let me know.