Burnt Taste In Atty

I had a TW tornado and I really liked it but I wanted to try the tank. I recieved the tank and was so upse that I cant get a TH hit on it. I am using 24mg liquid so that cant be the problem.. and I am getting a ton a vapor.. Any sugggestions? Also one of the attys I have, has this awful burnt taste to it and it is brand new. What can I do about that?

I found the LR attys improve TH, vapor and flavor a LOT.

The burnt taste means the atty isn't wicking properly, sometimes the wick needs to be repositioned or replaced, but that's a lot of trouble for something that isn't exactly cheap to start with. If the offending atty is still under warranty, I'd just return it for a replacement.

BTW, just *my* experience, but:

Although I've had a couple of bad *regular* tank attys, I've never had a problem with a LR atty (got mine from cignot)

You need to blow the primer out of a brand new eGo-T atomizer or it will taste bad. I noticed any primer in a new 510 atomizer isn't an issue, but they seem to use a ton of protective primer in the new eGo-T atomizers. When you are taking a drag, try pointing the E-Cig downards so that the atomizer is getting a proper flow of juice.

You may want to try investing in a Low Resistance Atomizer. I am a new eGo-T owner and I wasn't happy with the standard Atomizers so I invested in a couple of LR eGo-T Atties as recommended by this forum and now I couldn't be happier. The drag is mostly the same, but I get a lot more flavor, more TH, and a lot more vapor production. IMO, LR Atties are the atomizers that the eGo-T should come with from the beginning!