Boge 510 Cartomizer

PaPaT

I have read on here were some cartmizers require you to punture some thin plastic film before using them. I have ordered some Boge 510 cartmizers and was wondering if they require the same procedure.

Nope, PaPaT, Boge 510 cartomizers do not require you to use any special filling mechanism. You can (a blunt needle), but most people just put liquid in the carto "condom" and push the carto into it to suck up the liquid. Or pop off the white cap and put the drops down the sides (proper beer pouring down the sides manner).

Unless you are talking about the thin plastic film wrapper? That, of course, you don't just puncture, but rather you just take the whole durn thing off and throw it away. :)

On mine I throw away the white cap and use a DSE 901 cart that I cut off so as not to hit the filler in the carto and use it as an easier to remove no metal in the mouth tip,you can use a 510 cart as well.I just drip into mine about 22 drops for a new one.

PaPaT, The cartomizers that require puncturing a plastic film are the Mega cartomizers. The mega cartos are very different than the Boge 510. As Aimee said, you can fill the Boge cartos using the condom methods http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Sjh2hsZcjco & http://www.youtube.c...h?v=bnPWfGkhnF4 ,or just dripping from the top. http://www.vaportalk...510-cartomizer/

I hope this helps you. thumbsup.gif

Edited by Sharon

Thanks everyone. I didn't know if The 510 cartomizers had the plastic film inside of them or not. Now I know. Thanks for the video links Sharon, they were really helpful. With the help from folks like you all, I'll have this vaping thing down in no time.

Good Luck with finding your perfect vape! If you are like most of us, it will be a trial and error process...reading, trying new things, buying more supplies....reading more, buying more new toys, etc. I am now about 60 days in and have spend around $300 in equiptment and sample juices (luckily I won an Ego T-tank Kit at Vapefest so I didn't have to buy that) but things have settled down for me at the moment. Now that I have a system that I like and have found some favorite juices my hope is that my next $50 juice order should have me set for the next 3 months or so....unless I read about some new toy I just gotta try! :thumbsup:

Edited by PADave

Congratulations on your Tank win. That was a real money saver. I have not and will not add up what I spent in the last 5 months. I'm older and I don't want to have a heart attack. At least I'm not smoking. When I smoked and was on the patch, I still smoked, same with the gum, etc. So I was spending double. I had told myself that I have all the equipment I need but when I read all these threads about the Provari, I think, I really need this one and over time this will pay for itself. Who am I kidding? But anyway good for you and hope you are all set for the next three months. :thumbsup:

Good Luck with finding your perfect vape! If you are like most of us, it will be a trial and error process...reading, trying new things, buying more supplies....reading more, buying more new toys, etc. I am now about 60 days in and have spend around $300 in equiptment and sample juices (luckily I won an Ego T-tank Kit at Vapefest so I didn't have to buy that) but things have settled down for me at the moment. Now that I have a system that I like and have found some favorite juices my hope is that my next $50 juice order should have me set for the next 3 months or so....unless I read about some new toy I just gotta try! :thumbsup:

Yep Dave, Typical story in the life and times of vaping (except for the winning a eGo T-tank kit)!!!!thumbsup.gif