The Vapemate

AARONH

OK..I have used this thing for a month or two, and can honestly say, I have not dismounted it from my PV..I think this is a must have for anyone and everyone!!!>....there have been no leaks, no problems of any kind. It is super handy for any occassion. I love this thing and would not vape without it. It holds about 5 ml of your favorite juice, which lasts me most of the day without carrying bottles of juice around. You will def get the hang of how much squeeze to load the atty without flooding it, and I would recommend deliberatly flooding it a time or two just to see, and get the feel for it. Its build rock solid and requires no maintenance of any kind, other that wiping down the inside threads every few days. If there was a five star rating, I would give it a 6!!!... do yourself a favor and order on of these when you find an extra 59 bucks laying around. No kidding, this is the best investment I have made in my vaping experience! Especialy when you are driving. Its a great combo with the Ego PT!.....cheers!.....Aaron.

Can you point me to your initial review of this, please? Or maybe just answer here my concern. :)

So I hook up the Vapemate to my atomizer like a drip tip. I attach the drip tip. I have a bottle on the Vapemate. When I squeeze, I have to tilt it down so that the drip tip is facing my lap, right? I'm not worried about leaking or creating a nic liquid flood on myself because I know the Vapemate has a seal and kind of bridged system to stop it from doing that. But I do wonder, as well, if you get a feel for drops? Or do you just squeeze and not notice drops going in? I really want to get this and love it because, as much as I enjoy my cartos, I might just relegate them to when I'm in a restaurant or walking down the street. I hate having to switch cartos while I'm driving. Would you recommend using it at home for a bit first to get the feel of it?

I've looked at it so often. I really want my experience to be like yours. But I'm so nervous!

Can you point me to your initial review of this, please? Or maybe just answer here my concern. :)

So I hook up the Vapemate to my atomizer like a drip tip. I attach the drip tip. I have a bottle on the Vapemate. When I squeeze, I have to tilt it down so that the drip tip is facing my lap, right? I'm not worried about leaking or creating a nic liquid flood on myself because I know the Vapemate has a seal and kind of bridged system to stop it from doing that. But I do wonder, as well, if you get a feel for drops? Or do you just squeeze and not notice drops going in? I really want to get this and love it because, as much as I enjoy my cartos, I might just relegate them to when I'm in a restaurant or walking down the street. I hate having to switch cartos while I'm driving. Would you recommend using it at home for a bit first to get the feel of it?

I've looked at it so often. I really want my experience to be like yours. But I'm so nervous!

Hey Aimee, I have been gone a few days, so sorry for the delay....but, here's the link to the "first impressions" i had, and it gives you some info on it.......And YES, that's the beauty of this thing, you can mount/dismount in seconds, so you can try it out at home to get the feel for it. I have found that tilting it and squeezing till the juice comes to the middle of the sightglass, retilting back up without letting go of your squeeze, then once the liquid is clear of the hole, squeeze harder and to push it in the atty. Seems to be the perfect amount:)

http://www.vaportalk...st-impressions/

Edited by AARONH

I Absolutely Love My Vapemate, Though Have Been A Fan Of Cartos For Awhile Now.<Br /><Br />I Have It Attached To My Omega With A Carto For Topping Off, And Have Had Very Few Issues With It<Br /><Br />One Thing I Have Noticed Though Is Occasionally I Will Push Too Much Juice In, And End Up Sucking Some Out Through The Mouthpiece. The Main Reason For This Is Due To The Fact That I Am Using A Pure Vg Juice In The Carto (Boba's Bounty) And It Doesnt Seep In Quite As Fast. So The Juice Is Pooling Near The Top When I Take A Drag And End Up Sucking Some In.<Br /><Br />Bit Of A Learning Curve And Something To Just Get Used To.

Edited by Darrin

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines