Value Vapor Review

ok, my old vendors site went down (happysmokes) and i was getting nervous, i needed a cheap 901 LR supplier , stumbled upon www.ValueVapor.com . looked kinda shady to be honest, but with the low prices it was DEFIANTLY worth the gamble.

ordered sunday night and received wednesday TX-OH, got some desert ship liquid, couple of LR attys and a hand full of LR 901 cartomizers.

I have been dripping for 6 months now, first tried a 510 carto with HORRIBLE RESULTS... after reading how to force the juice from the bottom, i am HOOKED!!! EASY to use and only a $1.79.... thanks to all the positive posts here i had to try again. Looking for some stuff on the cheap, and fast look hem up 5 out of 5 from me

awesome that you had a good experience. I"ve checked that place out a few times, but you know the prices seemed to good to be true lol Just night give it a second thought now. Thanks

i have put in 4 orders already (im the family internet buyer..lol) they sent me 510's cartos vs 901's by accident, they already shipped me my 901's and the 510's are on the HOUSE! cant say enough about SUPER FAST SHIPPING and good customer relations.

on a side note- the desert ship liquid tastes a bit sweet, i like the full tobacco flavor- any suggestions?

• 10 months later...

i have put in 4 orders already (im the family internet buyer..lol) they sent me 510's cartos vs 901's by accident, they already shipped me my 901's and the 510's are on the HOUSE! cant say enough about SUPER FAST SHIPPING and good customer relations.

on a side note- the desert ship liquid tastes a bit sweet, i like the full tobacco flavor- any suggestions?

• 1 year later...

So far I am really not to impressed by their shipping speed. Ordered on Sunday in which the post office was electorically notified which mean absolutly nothing, The post office didnt receive the actual package until Tuseday.. I live exactly 1 1/2 hours from where it was shipped from and it is going to take 3 days to get it ( very slow ), I have ordered from all over the U.S and it took no more than 2 to three days to receive. So far thumbs down,,

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines