Vapor Junction

I just wanted let people know about a small company I found. I am a Riva fan, I like the button better. I ordered my latest Riva 1100 kit from them about a month ago and fell in love with the customer service. Since then I have ordered several times with only 1 hiccup. One of the attys was DoA. I sent an email and he shipped another one out the next day. He may not be the cheapest but he is competitive priced. I have also seen a lot of coworkers order from him without a problem. Thanks for time.

Paul

• 2 weeks later...

We would like to thank Steeldragon as well as other VaporTalk members / VaporJunction customers for the invitation to the forums. We have registered here as a supplier. We will try to be as active as possible. We have some new units coming in and will start a contest thread to properly introduce ourselves once they arrive.

Once again, a huge thanks for the invitation by the members and thanks to the VaporTalk staff for the acceptance.

We look forward to meeting you all.

DeXTeR

Welcome DeXTer, its a pleasure to meet you. The Wood Leo looks very nice. I wish there was a close up picture that wasn't a stock photo. I am amusing they have the standard 510 connection?

We would like to thank Steeldragon as well as other VaporTalk members / VaporJunction customers for the invitation to the forums. We have registered here as a supplier. We will try to be as active as possible. We have some new units coming in and will start a contest thread to properly introduce ourselves once they arrive.

Once again, a huge thanks for the invitation by the members and thanks to the VaporTalk staff for the acceptance.

We look forward to meeting you all.

DeXTeR

Welcome to the forum DeXTeR. There is definately room for all vendors. We all are looking for that perfect vendor and have found quite a few on this forum. We do try to support the vendors who subscribe to this forum because it keeps it going. This is the best forum, IMO, and I want to see it continue and prosper.

welcome aboard DeXTer. I am glad to see you here. I have enjoyed the service that your store has provided for me and my co-workers. The place where I work has to be smoke free by September and lot of co-workers are jumping on the band wagon. I would never believe that I have become a trend setter. I started all this before the smoke free announcement was made.

Paul

Welcome DeXTer, its a pleasure to meet you. The Wood Leo looks very nice. I wish there was a close up picture that wasn't a stock photo. I am amusing they have the standard 510 connection?

Sharon, the Leo has its own atomizer, more like the 801, it is pretty; isn't it?

Edited by fran1959

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines