Need Some Help

PaPaT

I need some help with a few questions I have. I'm very new to vaping, but I have really enjoyed vaping so for. I bought the Riva 510 starter kit, and have been happy with it. I want to start expanding my vaping experiences, and need to know would there be an advantage to buying cartomizers instead of the atomizers and carts. Also depending on the replys, which would be the best cartomizer to buy with the Riva 510 batteries and if the atomizers and carts is the best, would buying a low resistance atty be better than buying the regular 510 atty . I know that is a alot of questions, but I would rather ask you guys than go out there and start buying things and find out later I should have asked questions. Thanks in advance for any help.

I haven't used the cartos that much. I prefer the low resistance atomizers rather than the regular in everything, mega, 510, tank or 306. The lr atty gives you a harder hit than a regular, thus more throat hit and a warmer vapor. It imulates a higher than 3.7 volt mod. I have a 5volt mod and to me it doesn't hit that hard but it almost does. I still like the eGo battery with low resistance anything. You might also want to try direct dripping along with trying the cartos. You might like it. It gets to be like second nature after a while, 2 or 3 drops, 4 or 5 hits, 2 or 3 drops, etc., etc., etc. Good luck.

I really like low resistance cartomizers. I like cartomizers because you can filo them up and vape off of them longer, but you have to be careful to keep "topping off" LR cartos because they burn hotter so they burn up juice faster. But the flavor, for me, is better.

LR Cartomizers from vaporkings.com (2.0 Ohm) & LR Cartomizers from electronicstik.com (1.8 Ohm) are both good solid LR cartomizers. Simulates a high voltage vape! All I use now on my eGo! Two of my buddies down the street also vape now and buy these every time, over the regular resistance cartomizers. Give 'em a try and see what you think. Suggest first time filling them with the condom method, SEE VIDEOS HERE & ON YOUTUBE, then topping off as needed. Added note: The popping and crackling noise is normal! :) Hope this helps!

It's worth it to try everything that's out there. I'm okay with the cartomizers (LR cartomizers), but I prefer LR attys. Others will say the opposite. You just have to try things to know what works best for you. It's part of the fun.

Nana is right, it's a personal preference thing. Many of my fellow vapers love cartomizers. I tried them and found I much prefer the taste and vapor production of direct dripping. It wouldn't cost too much to order a five pack, try them out and see what you think.

I also agree with everyone regarding LR atty's. I haven't gone back to standard atty's since I tried LR. Much better vapor production.

Yup - I love my boge LR cartomizers personally, but there are others that would disagree and say direct dripping is their sweet spot. The best advice - buy a box and try them out its really the only way to know for sure :)

The LR attys or cartos do give better vapor, warmer and more TH, but I'm not sure you can use them on a 510 battery. They draw more power and can burn out the smaller batteries. The Riva and Ego batteries handle them just fine.

I prefer the cartomizers, because they include the atomizer, so when one finally starts to wuss out on me, I just toss it and grab a fresh one. Separate atomizers can be expensive and you never know when one is going to go out on you, so you have to keep spares around. Since each cartomizer contains a new atomizer, its one less thing to worry about. I find I can refill a cartomizer 5 to 10 times before it goes out.