2Ohm Or 3Ohm

lovie

just wondering what the difference of the 2ohm and the 3ohm cartos is i got a few packs of the 3's and they seem to produce more vapor .just wondering if they break down faster? thanks

All I can tell you is that 2.0ohm runs at a lower resistance. And they give you warm vapor and amazing flavor. Also doesn't feel like you have to suck nearly as long or hard to get an amazing hit. :) Cartos aren't mean to last a long time. Both 3 ohm and 2 ohm last me 3-7 days depending on the juice I'm using. Hope this helps a little. :thumbsup:

All I can tell you is that 2.0ohm runs at a lower resistance. And they give you warm vapor and amazing flavor. Also doesn't feel like you have to suck nearly as long or hard to get an amazing hit. :) Cartos aren't mean to last a long time. Both 3 ohm and 2 ohm last me 3-7 days depending on the juice I'm using. Hope this helps a little. :thumbsup:

thanks i have been using the 2 ohm for a while just pick up some 3's to try they seem to go through the juice a little faster maybe not . :spell: might be all in my head anyway thanks peace

Hi Lovie :) Are you sure it's not the other way a round? The 2.0's get hotter so I would think that they would use more juice than the 3.0's? are they the same brand?

Hi Lovie :) Are you sure it's not the other way a round? The 2.0's get hotter so I would think that they would use more juice than the 3.0's? are they the same brand?

hi :jump: like i said it might just be in my head.i will have to do more testing...just seems like it to me . they both work fine . have you tried the lg cartomizers yet i have been thinking of giving them a try . where would you buy a syringes to fill them and what size . i am still so new at this it all gets a little over wheming at times but having fun with it .this forum is great .the people here are so nice and sweet . i read ALOT of the post and amazed at how suportive and kind everyone is here it really refreashing :wine: it really nice to be a part of the wacky :fun: world of vaping and vapor talk peace

You might be able to figure out the watts ,higher watts equals hotter which would vaporise liquid faster.

The unit of resistance is called Ohm in honor of a German scientice by the name of Georg Simon Ohm, who discovered that when a conductor has a resistance of 1 ohm then an emf of 1 volt will cause a current of 1 amp to flow through a conductor.

Ohms Law. I = E/R or R = E/I or E = IR.

DC. or Direct Current is one that the current always flows in one direction.

The letter for Current is I and is expressed in amperes.

The letter for voltage is E and is expressed in volts.

The letter for resistance is R and is expressed in ohms.

The letters for power or wattage are P and W and are expressed power and watts.

The formulas for ohms law are.

If you know R the resistance and E the voltage the formula for finding I current is I = E/R.

If you know E the voltage and I the current the formular for R resistance is R =E/I.

If you know I the current and R the resistance the formula for E voltage is E = IR.

If you know I the current and E the voltage the formula for P power or W watts is P =EI.

If you know W watts and I current the formula for E voltage is E = P/I.

If you know W Watts and E voltage the formula for I current is I = P/E.

You might be able to figure out the watts ,higher watts equals hotter which would vaporise liquid faster.

The unit of resistance is called Ohm in honor of a German scientice by the name of Georg Simon Ohm, who discovered that when a conductor has a resistance of 1 ohm then an emf of 1 volt will cause a current of 1 amp to flow through a conductor.

Ohms Law. I = E/R or R = E/I or E = IR.

DC. or Direct Current is one that the current always flows in one direction.

The letter for Current is I and is expressed in amperes.

The letter for voltage is E and is expressed in volts.

The letter for resistance is R and is expressed in ohms.

The letters for power or wattage are P and W and are expressed power and watts.

The formulas for ohms law are.

If you know R the resistance and E the voltage the formula for finding I current is I = E/R.

If you know E the voltage and I the current the formular for R resistance is R =E/I.

If you know I the current and R the resistance the formula for E voltage is E = IR.

If you know I the current and E the voltage the formula for P power or W watts is P =EI.

If you know W watts and I current the formula for E voltage is E = P/I.

If you know W Watts and E voltage the formula for I current is I = P/E.

WOW THANKS I THINK? lota info as always someone with a bigger brain than mine :spell: thats ok i am better at other things :jump: