Eclipse Mod

STEALTH

Since I can't post to the correct forum I'll make my comment here....This is a new electronic, computer chip controlled juice fed system due to be released any day now for a cost of $300. Many people say that 300 bucks for a juice feeder is crazy. I disagree....If i think of the thousands of dollars I have spent on analogs over the years, this is not even a drop in the bucket. I am hoping to get one as soon as they are available. Automatic juice feeding, along with many other attractive features make it worth a try for me IMO.

Search for eclipse e cig in google and check it out, or read the thread here in another area(that I cant post to until I have more posts)

Since I can't post to the correct forum I'll make my comment here....This is a new electronic, computer chip controlled juice fed system due to be released any day now for a cost of $300. Many people say that 300 bucks for a juice feeder is crazy. I disagree....If i think of the thousands of dollars I have spent on analogs over the years, this is not even a drop in the bucket. I am hoping to get one as soon as they are available. Automatic juice feeding, along with many other attractive features make it worth a try for me IMO.

Search for eclipse e cig in google and check it out, or read the thread here in another area(that I cant post to until I have more posts)

It is not for me. It is a cool device but I have long ago moved away from electronics.

• 2 weeks later...

I got to play with one during the product unveiling @ Philly vapefest. It's very nice, and very solid/ durable. Its multifunction, doing from low rez to High Voltage. While I wouldnt reccomend it for a new vaper due to the learning curve of not only vaping, but the device, if it keeps you off of analog cigarettes, its a small price to pay for better health.;