Joye Ego Tank

Morfeeus

noobie here :turned: i have what may amount to a tip here about that condensation in the mouthpiece. use 2 tiny bits of that fish tank foam behind the mouthpiece, one on each side, not to block the hole you pull thru. it tends to collect the condensation. if it starts to get in your mouth at some point again you can take the bits out, squeeze them dry in a paper towel, and tuck them back in. another way: stick a bit of that foam behind the second little plastic piece- the one behind the mouthpiece cover, directly in the airway chamber. this works with the ego mega cartomizer too, which for me also has a condensation issue. and it's a way to use up some of the old foam we might have collected during our experiments in vaping!

just got mine..

Thought it was a great idea so I bout 2 LR ego attys and extra tanks...

Boy what a waste of money...

If you vape for the vapor alone and no throat hit or taste...then you may like it...

It was totally a waste...made my liquid into a 0mg air flavor......nice vapor though :)

• 4 weeks later...

just got mine..

Thought it was a great idea so I bout 2 LR ego attys and extra tanks...

Boy what a waste of money...

If you vape for the vapor alone and no throat hit or taste...then you may like it...

It was totally a waste...made my liquid into a 0mg air flavor......nice vapor though :)

Just about to buy 2 eGo LR tank attys and tanks until I read this. So, you're telling me the tanks provide little to NO throat hit? I vape for the throat hit and without it I'll go back to analogs.

• 4 months later...