Carts

Debbee

Thank you! I just ordered a Ego and juice - I got the ego with the pre-filled carts but the juice hasn't even shipped yet so I am kind of in a dilemma for a bit. I've got 2 prefilled carts left and they obviously don't last without refilling for very long.

No, the carts don't last long at all. The pre-filled carts never seem to taste very good either. You'll find you get a much better flavor when you fill them yourself. You may have to try a lot of different juices to find just the right ones for you, but it's fun trying them all out.

welcome to Vapor Talk debbee. Where did you get your juice from? If it hasn't shipped as of yet, make an order with the store here and Chris would get it to you in a couple of days. It's amazing how fast they can get things out. Hope you get your juice soon. Good luck.

Hi Debbe- I wish there were a more definitave answer for this however the length of time a cart will last varies based in the length and strength of draws and this is different for everyone. However our vapor talkers have advised they do not last nearly as long as many suppliers claim they do. When the flavor starts to lesson is a good inidicator to pull off and top off. You will know when it's dry as i'm sure you have found out it will be very harsh and dry. You can also pull off and inspect periodically for the time being, keep it looking slushy looking and you will be fine. After some more practice it will become second nature and you'll just know about how long before you need to top off again. You can also try alternative methods of vaping- cartomizers, or direct dripping. there are many good posts on both of these simply search the site using these terms and you will be on your way. Feel free to post any additional questions or request clarification on a topic and we'll try to give you all the help you need B)

Good Luck and happy vaping!!!