Omg Now I Know Why.....

a few times we get a newbie in complaining their throat and chest hurt...

omg... i am trying to vape the disgusting cartridges that came with my eGo kit because... long story but because i screwed up every last carto i own... and ouch ouch ouch it seriously burns the chest, what the hell is in this cartridge, its so gross i have tried adding spearmint to it to try and make it tolerable, but its still so gross, and it hurts like hell to vape!

and god forbid i accidentally get the vapor in my nose. talk about burning!!!

edited for numerous typos lol

Edited by easilyamused

I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!

That's what I STARTED with when I first got my eGo. I didn't know from juice. I thought I was going to DIE!!! And I thought, OMG, I have made a HUGE mistake with this "vaping" stuff!!!

Thank God for VaporTalk and learning about juices and everything else.

You know I've had the same thing with bad attys and cartos also, where they burnt my chest like crazy.I've been told that they wern't primed or were too dry but I know that that wasn't the case. I think your on to something....

I'm sorry for all your bad luck lately. Do you have more attys on the way?

ug I do know what you mean. They usually send them with the hightest nic too for the starter kits. BUT OMG amused when I saw the title I was soooo hoping it was going to be you knew why you were having the carto troubles :( I still have faith that you'll get it sorted out sooner or later. On a side note I'm so bummed, I got another cold and a new batch of sweet-vapes I can taste them a little but my throat is aggravated, sinuses a little messed up so it's just not the same. I need to keep a crap suppply of juices on hand for these occasions so I don't have to waste my good juice. I will say one thing though with other juices in the past I didn't really taste them at all when I was sick I can atleast taste them somewhat and they're still good although muted . :)

oh great idea, I have some vapor renew cinna bun that tastes like big red gum, that might be good. ,or some shamrock shake thanks didn't even think of that!!!!

I agree, add some menthol or mint or a bit of both and it'll open you up in a snap. I haven't had so much as a cold since I started vaping. I always get bronchitis twice a year, in the fall and in the spring. I passed up my fall bout and am about half through my spring window. Don't know what it is unless it's no smoking, but I had the same problem as a little kid and I didn't smoke then. I have even dodged the office crud that has :animier:gone around three times already, I'm truly amazed.

Wow that's great that your not getting sick since you started vaping - another testament to better health without analogs!!!! The menthol/mint idea was a good one and soothing too, thanks to you both. :)