Kbv

Anyone out there have web page designer experience please help out Kbv they were suppose to have there site running today and it still is not and I really want to try the caramel popcorn.. he told me if I had a pp email,,, whatever that is he would send me an invoice.. whatever, just get the dang site up!!! He/she is losing a ton of money!!!

I wouldn't say they're losing a ton of money or any money at all really... I've continued to keep ordering and so have a few other people on VT.

Go sign up for paypal with your current email address and do it that way... A paypal account is always good to have cuz many of these vendors have the option to use it or not. It's a safe way to order in my opinion.

I wouldn't say they're losing a ton of money or any money at all really... I've continued to keep ordering and so have a few other people on VT.

Go sign up for paypal with your current email address and do it that way... A paypal account is always good to have cuz many of these vendors have the option to use it or not. It's a safe way to order in my opinion.

I would agree that he's not losing money. Bob and Missy have gained a very good reputation here and on ECF and the whole reason he switched website servers was because the amount of orders were crashing his old one. A paypal account is free to sign up for and very secure method for online shopping. BTW, when you do order from him, don't forget to try his "Monkey Bread!" It is the best tasting juice EVER!!

Sorry you are having trouble flowers. The email has been successful to me. I understand your frustration but if you e-mail Bob with what flavors, nic and pg or vg or both they will gladly fill your order. PayPal is really easy to sign up for and it's supposed to be way safer than other methods to order. When I first e-mail Bob I asked him when the site would be up and he said in a few days but they were very busy filling orders. I imagine that is still the case. With such good reviews there are a lot of us ordering and there probably is a little backup to fill. hope you can get your juice and to echo Morfeeus, the monkey bread is good but I'm liking the Momma's Angel Wings pretty good (tastes like rice pudding, really good vape). Good luck.