I Think I Screwed Something Up

APD99

I got a bulk lot of stuff from a retiring vaper in addition to buying a boatload of stuff myself (wife says i've gon vape happy) I'll give the list than list my problem:

My purchases:

1x Blu starter kit

2x Blu cartomizer 5 pack

1x 306 blank cartomizers 5 pack

1x eGo kit (charger, 2x batts, 2x atty, 2x, cones 5x prefilled carts)

3x 5ml fruity juices

1x 16ml tobacco juice

From other vaper:

2x riva batts

1x riva cone

2x empty smart carts

bunch of DIY juice stuff

3x 3ml juice samples

Have on order:

2x eGo-t attys

2x 5 pack empty t-tanks

Problem#1

I took a smart cart pulled out the little polyfill thing, filled it with some juice (about 6 drops)put the polyfill back in popped it into one of the eGo attys, screwed that into the riva batt and vaped for an hour...drained it dry and it leaked like a sieve. Did I use this thing wrong or something? I get 2-3 days out of a blu carto and i've filled one of the blank cartos and gotten 2 days out of that (on the blu).

Problem#2

I get my eGo today along with the shipment from the retiree and all of a sudden i'm going to need a second mortgage to keep in e-juice because i had to refill the ego cart 2 times today in a 6 hour period (no complaints on battery life tho it went all day on the one charge)

as a side note all my juice is VG because the PG makes me cough

....I took a smart cart pulled out the little polyfill thing, filled it with some juice (about 6 drops)put the polyfill back in popped it into one of the eGo attys, screwed that into the riva batt and vaped for an hour...drained it dry and it leaked like a sieve. Did I use this thing wrong or something?....

You fill the cart with the polyfill still in it. You add drops untill the polyfill begins to look like a "slushie". If it pools, you added to much and it may leak

Also, cartomizers hold alot more liquid than a cartridge will. I am not familliar with the "Blu" e cig but if you can use it for a full day, I'm assuming it is a cartomizer, not a cartridge.

Edited by Morfeeus

wish i had my camera working but if you can try to see this but the smart cart is a whistle tip with a clear container inside it that comes out, 3/4 of the container is empty airspace but the end has a small polyfill plug. the whistle tip has cutouts on either side so you can see through it so i just assumed that you were supposed to fill the whole darn thing up and vape it

I actually figured it out after a lot of searching. Apparently you're not supposed to remove the poly, but you are supposed to use a syringe to inject the juice behind it. Who knew :iiam:

Welcome to the sometimes messy life of vaping. I can't tell you how much juice I waisted my first 2 months lol. It happens but you'll get the hang of it. I swore my mega Atty was a mega Carto for 3 weeks and couldn't figure for the life of me why it leaked when I filled it.

It's all a learning curve. :thumbsup:

I like your line up though, sounds like your officially a toy addict like the rest of us. :thumbsup: Welcome!

Edited by Beans