Just Ordered An Ego

jethan

thanks for all the responses. Went with eGo. Also ordered liquid but from another site. Needed to find tobacco flavorfor now. When I get it, do I just take the cartridge out and drip right on the atty? Should I order more atomizers right away? There,s so much info i dont wanna confuse anything and ruin it.Cannot wait to try this thing

Good for you, I think you'll be very happy with that purchase! Yes, it's a great idea to get you some backups going, because often when they quit, they quit abruptly without warning. It wouldn't hurt to get some extra atomizers, and perhaps a spare battery and a charger if you decide the Ego is right for you. Unfortunately taste is very subjective and differs from person to person. I was a menthol smoker so I love the mentha from VTS, but I know some folks that hate it. Your best bet is to get a few samples from a few different suppliers and find out what works best for you.

As with the PV, buyer beware: 60 ml of juice for $3.99 is probably too good to be true. Vapor Talk Store and some of the supporting suppliers have some great e-juice flavors for starters. Good luck and have fun with it!

HI - You should get two atty's with your ego kit, and the two togther should last you anywhere from 4-8 weeks or so. CHeck to make sure they're both working when you get them as once in a while you might get a bad one. Backups are good thing so I wouldn't wait more than a couple of weeks to order extras. Did you order a drip tip? IF you want to direct drip you would remove the cartridge, put on the drip tip and for a brand new atty probably between 3-5 drops of liquid- that should give you between 5-7 puffs, then drip 2-3 more drops , 5-7 more , repeat. You'll know when you need the drops as you'll get a dry/burnt/metallic taste from the atty when it's dry.

Good luck and happy vaping!

Congrats! :animier: You'll love it! Like stated above, taste is subjective, so try a few vendors and a few flavors. Remember back ups back ups back ups. Good luck and Happy vaping.

Congrats on getting the EGO! I just got mine as a passthrough, and love it........ cuz now I can plug into the EGO and to the wall socket with the usb connecter and voila, I am vaping to my hearts content. Then if I go somewhere I tuck it into my lanyard, grab some carto's and away I go. I do take some mega 510 Batts too with their cartos too, just in case. Happy Vaping!