Clearomizer

APD99

Welcome to the VT forum. You have come to the right place for q and a. You can look up the clearomizer on Clouds of Vapor. From what I can tell it is a cartomizer that is clear and holds a little more juice than the regular cartomizer. The clearomizer also does not have the filling that a regular cartomizer has it has a long wick that sends the warmed liquid to the mouthpiece. It seems that they are either very popular or not much at all because none of the vendors that advertise them have them in stock, a few for other sizes but not the 510. I think that at this time the map tank has taken over the market in the want catagory. Holds more liquid and some say a very satisfying vape. I have a mini-tank ordered so I can speak from a little experience later on this week. The tank is not as "pretty" as the clearomizer IMO. There are a lot of youtube videos reviewing the clearomizers and the map tanks. Just look at them and I think that you will get the jest of what it is all about. Hope this helped a little. Good luck on your vaping journey.

Hey cheshyl. If you decide you want the big tank at some point, i am willing to trade ya! :innocent: Not that i don't love the big one, i just think i would like the smaller one better.

• 3 weeks later...

I got some clearomizers from indyvaporshop in the mail today and I give them a 7 out of 10. They get that rating for the fact that they produce a lot of vapor and are very handy because you only need to fill them up once per day but the only flavor i can taste out of them is the menthol. The 555 and Ry4 barely have any flavor when I put them into the clearomizers. This is only my first impression and this may change as they get "broken in" but I mostly believe that this is due to the fact that the atomizer itself is a quarter inch (if that) from your mouth. I would buy them again due to the sheer convenience of them though and like I said the menthol still has a lot of menthol flavor to it and maybe that will change who knows. All in all I dont feel at all that I wasted my money on them.

I have been using these on and off for about 3 weeks now and I have to say I FAR prefer regular cartos. While these are great for seeing how much juice you have (which I do like), I have found that MOST of my juices don't taste as good as they do in regular cartos. Too many times they've given that burnt and also chemical taste. It's also a real pain to top off.... having to use the syringe is always a messy process and not always convenient. I've also found a few of them broke. The plastic came away from the metal at the thread end and the whole lot fell apart..... everything came out of the plastic tube! I was able to put them back together and they still worked, but I just find them too unreliable, so they are now kept for emergencies only. Also, there is a disclaimer that says they can melt/burn easily due to the thin plastic of which they are made.