Mixing Question

jmhester

I have a bottle of 36mg Marlboro flavor and I'm wanting to cut it. I watched all the youtubes about doing it and it seems pretty simple. Here's my questions: how many ml of glycerine to e-liq would yeild a 16mg nicotine fluid? Would I need to add some flavoring to make it taste good? Anybody know where I can get some Marlboro flavoring?

I have a bottle of 36mg Marlboro flavor and I'm wanting to cut it. I watched all the youtubes about doing it and it seems pretty simple. Here's my questions: how many ml of glycerine to e-liq would yeild a 16mg nicotine fluid? Would I need to add some flavoring to make it taste good? Anybody know where I can get some Marlboro flavoring?

This is what I found for mixing your own liquid. It looks like she does a 50/50 ratio. Sounds like it's just all about experimenting and finding out what you like.

yeah its all expemintation... a 50/50 mix will give you 18mg nic level do the math if you want it down to 16 as for flavoring I have no Idea where you would get a tabacco flavoring I know vacker found a site that sold a ton of water based candy flavorings shoot her a pm I'm sure she would be happy to point you to that site.

Yeah, I finally figured out from her video and other sites that 50/50 was what I'm looking for. I have a bottle of original Johnson Creek that I think might give it a little more flavor. I'll experiment this weekend and keep you guys posted!

• 2 weeks later...

The 50/50 works very well. I use a little less glycerine, because I like being able to sneak a hit while I'm at work so it gives more nicotine. Make sure you do calculate the flavors youre putting in as well, if you only use like 3-5 drops it wont effect it much, but if youre like me and want lots of flavor your first time and use half the damn dram, well, be ready for some new tastes... :D