Strong E-Liquid Flavors

I got several flavors in pure VG from Liberty Flights, in 8mg and 14mg. Are the flavors just weaker because it's pure VG, or low nic? I would like a really strong flavor, but I'm not quite ready to start mixing my own yet. Also, I'm not sure how you order the PG/VG mixes. On LF they had pure VG and PG, but no mixes that I could see. I'm using an Ego Tank and I've seen alot of people say VG clogs the atty's faster, so I'd like a mix. Soo.. anybody know of a place that sells pg/vg mixes with really good, strong flavor? :unworthy:

I got several flavors in pure VG from Liberty Flights, in 8mg and 14mg. Are the flavors just weaker because it's pure VG, or low nic? I would like a really strong flavor, but I'm not quite ready to start mixing my own yet. Also, I'm not sure how you order the PG/VG mixes. On LF they had pure VG and PG, but no mixes that I could see. I'm using an Ego Tank and I've seen alot of people say VG clogs the atty's faster, so I'd like a mix. Soo.. anybody know of a place that sells pg/vg mixes with really good, strong flavor? :unworthy:

Vapor Renu allows you to customize your flavors, your throat hit, and your VG/PG ratios. Jason is a good guy too.

PG gives you more flavor and VG gives you more vapor. The nic gives you the throat hit. I now have mine mixed at 50/50 so I can have the best of both worlds. Most all the vendors will mix 50/50, at least the ones I use. Good luck on finding that perfect vape.

I got some of this from Electronicstix http://www.electronicstix.com/-BOSS-HIGH-CALIBER-50-50-BLEND-E-LIQUID-10-ML-BOTTLES-/1-8-BOSS-HIGH-CALIBER-50-50-PREM-BLEND/1-8-BOSS-VIRGINIA-FLUE-CURED-TOBACCO-PREMIUM-HIGH-CALIBER-E-LIQUID-p241.html and it was agood flavor but way too strong for me so I ended up mixing it with a few bottles of no flavor liquid I got from someone else and it was very good.I may do that again.

:thumbsup: Ms. T's sells a blend, she doesn't tell you the ratio, but it is more VG but you can taste her flavors, Kissbassvapor juices are real good and they let you pick your flavors. Finding the one you love takes a while. I think you should order small bottles from several vendors until you find your fav.

Tasty Vapor also makes some good strong flavors. I actually wrote to Jason at Vapor Renu, and asked for his input on the whole flavor issue, because after 35+ years of smoking menthols, my taste buds for tasting flavors are pretty much shot although starting to recover. He suggested that I stick with the heavier PG based liquids (I usually get 80/20) and stick with the spices such as pumpkin, cinnamon, mint). Accordingly, my next order winging its way toward me is the famous juliery's punkuccino (pumpkin spice, cappucino and some chocolates, I believe), chocolate mint chip, and I can't remember what else. Big Red Gum - my husband's favorite all day vape.

The bestest and strongest flavor I've experienced to date so far is a bottle of Pina Colada from fsusa. Dang, that stuff was awesome. However, fsusa is unfortunaetly like a crapshoot... they are not consistant.. so tomorrows order might not be as crazy good as this time and visa versa... but it's sure worth the gamble. Once you've had some of their fantastic, you can't go back.

(I declare the opposite for their tobacco flavors however).

I've had a hard time tasting any of the pre-made juices, too, but have been able to taste those made by Tasty Vapor. I've always thought it was because they were stronger, but have no way of confirming that. I'm tempted to try some from Vapor Renu, but because of problems tasting them in the past, I've haven't tried them yet. But, I'm still tempted.

because of my difficulty tasting most juices i too try to find strong or bold flavors, so far i have almost finished off a bottle of eggnog from VR, at first i thought it was an odd flavor but soon i really loved the strong spicy flavor, i do love spices, i also enjoy the butter mint, just minty enough, just flavorful enough for me... i do however suggest you dont get the minty flavors in a double, my spearmint is far too strong to vape alone, i end up adding it to flavors when i need to give them a kick because i cant taste them anymore but otherwise that bottle still feels almost full