Cartomizer Help Please

Hi again,

I finally got me some cartos. My coffee juice tastes just right in them, but my beloved vanilla custard is very bland. Do they take some time to burn in? I got the extra large ones and fill them with a syringe. I should have got the clearomizers so I can see how the level is. When they get low, does the flavour just lag and you get the burnt taste, or is there no flavour at all? How do I know when I need to refill? I so badly need to taste my vanilla custard. LOL

Full me in please guys.... I know nothing about these things......

ok, also being a noobie to cartos here is what i found, there is such a thing as too full, and you will get juice hopping and popping and a gurgling sound, and yeah when mine starts getting low the taste seems to lessen, i love the taste right after i top it off, perfect... as for the burnt taste, i have gotten that, and others here say the carto is toast if it burns... i have seen the clearomizers, but ive not heard good things about them yet so i didnt buy any either

They must be the mega carto`s? if that is the case they can hold up to 1.5 to 2.0 mg. I would make sure you put the 1.5 mg in it. should last all day. don't boil them, because they do melt.

vanilla custard is very bland

You may want to mix some other flavor into the Vanilla Custard to make it taste better. I add menthol to mine when it does not taste right.

Thanks guys. I was wrong. These are not the extra large ones, as they only hold 0.6ml. I've not yet managed to over fill and have any leaking issues. They seem to have burned in nicely now, so all is good.

My vanilla custard has never been bland using an atty and cart. It was for the first time yesterday, but seems fine now.

I could never imagine adding menthol to vanilla custard. Eeeeew! LOL