Vapor Renu

24mg nicotine, 30 ml, 100% pg, double flavor, smooth throat hit. Direct dripped and vaped with Joye Ego with LR atty's.

A nice menthol taste, but a HUGE throat hit, which I was not expecting from Vapor Renu after reading all of the other reviews. It does also leave a bit of an aftertaste that's a bit hard to get over. The taste was kind of sharp for me. I mixed it with a little Dulcis from VTS and that took a bit of the sharpness out of it. Not a huge amount of vapor production either. It wasn't bad by any means, and I'll use it, but I much prefer Mentha from VTS.

24mg nicotine, 30 ml, 100% pg, double flavor, smooth throat hit. Direct dripped and vaped with Joye Ego with LR atty's.

A nice menthol taste, but a HUGE throat hit, which I was not expecting from Vapor Renu after reading all of the other reviews. It does also leave a bit of an aftertaste that's a bit hard to get over. The taste was kind of sharp for me. I mixed it with a little Dulcis from VTS and that took a bit of the sharpness out of it. Not a huge amount of vapor production either. It wasn't bad by any means, and I'll use it, but I much prefer Mentha from VTS.

In this case I'd say the amount of TH was due to the 100 pg -this can also cause the diminshed amount of vapor. IF you order again maybe try a pg/vg mix you may like it better. It's a lot of trial and error when it comes to juice, what you order from one vendor, may differ from the mix you prefer from another.

menthol has its own natural TH, and you ordered a double flavor, its possible that a single may have been all that you need in that flavor, which if that is the case you could get a bottle with only single and mix them... ive noticed the mints dont seem to need doubles, they are strong

menthol has its own natural TH, and you ordered a double flavor, its possible that a single may have been all that you need in that flavor, which if that is the case you could get a bottle with only single and mix them... ive noticed the mints dont seem to need doubles, they are strong

That's a good point. This is the first time I've used "do it yourself" kind of interface Vapor Renu has for ordering on their website. I'll use them again, because I like that format and I think Jason is a top notch guy, I just need to figure out what's going to work best for me.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines