Lr Ego Tank

Got my ego tank lr. LOVE this thing. No more DD for me! Tank does it for me! Insane TH and cloud. Less mess. Also, first time with a cone. LOVE the cone.

Not sure if it's my new juice or the tank. Either way, I'm SUPER happy with this tank thingy.

Got my ego tank lr. LOVE this thing. No more DD for me! Tank does it for me! Insane TH and cloud. Less mess. Also, first time with a cone. LOVE the cone.

Not sure if it's my new juice or the tank. Either way, I'm SUPER happy with this tank thingy.

I'm gonna try the LR atty for the Tank as well. I bought some LR cartos to try out the difference and I am crazy about the difference! :thumbsup:

Congrats! It's always nice when you really enjoy your newest purchase. I got the reg eGo-T a few days ago and have enjoyed it although not as much as my new MAP tank that I got today. Map tank is best thing since sliced bread...at least so far!!

Congrats! It's always nice when you really enjoy your newest purchase. I got the reg eGo-T a few days ago and have enjoyed it although not as much as my new MAP tank that I got today. Map tank is best thing since sliced bread...at least so far!!

[/quote

Morfeeus, please tell me one more time how much you love your MAP Tank, it's not like I am biting my finger nails waiting for more to come in. LOL :wallbash:

Morfeeus, please tell me one more time how much you love your MAP Tank, it's not like I am biting my finger nails waiting for more to come in. LOL :wallbash:

Lol, sorry to keep gushing about this damn thing. It just really has raised the flavor of my juice experiance from dripping which I didn't think would happen. I've heard the same thing about switching to higher voltages which is really got me thinking about ordering one of them damn Provari's. FYI, I would keep your eye on CoV on Thursday. There is a note on one of the replacement carto's info page that says it will be available again on March 10th and I'm assuming they will have more tanks that day for sale too. I'm planning on getting a couple more tanks and a few extra cartos if I can get my order in fast enough.

Lol, sorry to keep gushing about this damn thing. It just really has raised the flavor of my juice experiance from dripping which I didn't think would happen. I've heard the same thing about switching to higher voltages which is really got me thinking about ordering one of them damn Provari's. FYI, I would keep your eye on CoV on Thursday. There is a note on one of the replacement carto's info page that says it will be available again on March 10th and I'm assuming they will have more tanks that day for sale too. I'm planning on getting a couple more tanks and a few extra cartos if I can get my order in fast enough.

I just heard from COV. They said it would be next week before they will have more in stock. Darn it!! :wallbash:

I just heard from COV. They said it would be next week before they will have more in stock. Darn it!! :wallbash:

Bummer. Maybe they are just going to get the replacement cartos in this week. Either way, they have made me addicted to checking my email during the day. I dont wanna miss when they are up and have to wait another week or longer....lol

To the OP.....Was this the LR T atties? If so, had you tried the regular ones first? Wanted to know if there is a big difference. Not real happy with my regulars but they have MANY positive potentials. Thanks!

Yes. I went straight to the lr tank. I can tell a big diff. from the reg atoms. I think I get a better TH. :thumbsup: And I'm all about the TH!

I got the LR atty Tank atty today. It does produce tons of vapor and a good TH, but it makes my juice taste terrible. :crybaby:

I have been using the reg. Tank system for over three weeks now and I really love it. I get a good amount of vapor and as far as a TH goes, it's just not that important to me.

I guess I will just put the LR atty away for now. Who knows, maybe one day I will get some super strong juice and the LR atty will come in handy!

• 4 weeks later...

I got the LR atty Tank atty today. It does produce tons of vapor and a good TH, but it makes my juice taste terrible. :crybaby:

I have been using the reg. Tank system for over three weeks now and I really love it. I get a good amount of vapor and as far as a TH goes, it's just not that important to me.

I guess I will just put the LR atty away for now. Who knows, maybe one day I will get some super strong juice and the LR atty will come in handy!

My LR tank atty make my juice taste lots better and I am getting a nice TH from this Peanut butter cup I had for almost a month. it did not taste to well in the reg atty for the tank. this LR tank atty is wonderful.

Emile, I did blow it out. It might have been just the juice I used the first time around. I have a few liquids I got from VR that are double shot, I am going to try some of them and see if I get a better flavor.

Sharon, definitely give it another shot and let me know, I am very curious. What juice did you run the first time, and what juice are you going to run next?

So far I've only been vaping 24mg 100% PG Juice in my Ego-T (regular and LR atties) and it has been awesomeness. I have a bunch of 50/50 juices but I'm too scared to try them in the tank.

Sharon, definitely give it another shot and let me know, I am very curious. What juice did you run the first time, and what juice are you going to run next?

So far I've only been vaping 24mg 100% PG Juice in my Ego-T (regular and LR atties) and it has been awesomeness. I have a bunch of 50/50 juices but I'm too scared to try them in the tank.

No, don't do it! Tank atty no like 50/50 juice. Me like 80/20. VG get caught in throat. Me can't swallow. Me like thin juice! LOL

I have heard some folks say that their vg is thin and will work great in the tank atty. I think that is wonderful. I just haven't gotten any that are thin enough. But I have only been vaping for 6 months and I haven't gotten juice from every vendor out there. VT Store has the clearest, thinest, and tastiest juice. Atty like VT juice!

I am expecting a new Bombshell mod to arrive today, so I will be playing with her for a day or two. But as soon as I can give her a rest. I will fill up my LR tank atty with some VT Dulcis and give it a go. I'll certainly let you know how it works Emile. Until then, me and tank atty say "Vape On".thumbsup.gif