Blueberry Cheesecake, Coffee W/cream, Cinnamon Roll

juliery

All my liquids are 16mg, medium TH, 80/20 pg/vg...no additives. I am vaping on a 5 volt PT on an outlet adapter.

Okay, I will start with the Cinnamon Roll and try to stop talking. All I can really say is this is the BEST flavor I have had from ANYWHERE in my year of vaping. It is simply perfection and I love it. You can totally taste the cinnamon, and you can also at the same time but independently taste the roll/dough. I just LOVE it. It is NOT a super sweet flavor...tastes like cinnamon and a roll, thus cinnamon roll. I went through a bottle in less than a week, even though I use Pumpkin Spice, Pumpkiccino and various other flavors too. I ordered 3 more bottles....tested them, all awesome.

Blueberry Cheesecake....we ordered this because we LOVED the blueberry. That is a TRUE blueberry, rich sweet, blueberry flavor. The Blueberry Cheesecake is like blueberry with something extra...NOT cheesy tasting or anything, but like a rich creamy flavor, like how a cheesecake would be with blueberries mixed INTO it, not just laying on top. Very good and my husband snatched this one.

Coffee, and Coffee with cream. Okay, first let me say I ordered the Coffee AND the Sweet Cream flavors, because I had tried the coffee at a vape meet. The coffee smells and tastes EXACTLY like a freshly brewed pot of coffee. It is a TRUE coffee flavor. BUT, I love my coffee with sugar and cream, so I mixed up a batch of the coffee with sweet cream and then wrote Jason, suggesting he have both, using my mixture. He changed the list to say Coffee-black, and then another flavor Coffee w/cream. The coffee with cream is really like coffee with sugar and cream and it is DELICIOUS.

As for TH, I have NO problem with it when using a 5 volt PT....I am waiting on my mods, so I can be done with these 3.7 batteries, they are just not powerful enough. The higher voltage makes a huge difference with the TH, at least for me. OMG, I am trying 3 more flavors, as i type this and the Vanilla Custard, OMG, awesome!!!

VaporRenu Rocks! On my last order I sent Jason a message saying that, on all my previous orders, I ordered extra shot. Since then I found out, from Julie and Nina, that on some flavors an extra shot of flavor does not necessarily make the flavor better. So on this order, I was ordering just the regular amount of flavor. I also asked him if he knew how I could cut the flavors on my previous double shot juices. And, I asked him if he would make a really good French Toast juice.

I just got an email this morning from Jason telling me that on my next order he will send me a free bottle of my choice so I would have to mess with trying to cut the flavors. And, he said he would start working on a French Toast e-liquid.

How about that for Customer Service! :thumbsup:

The Waffle juice is WONDERFUL, IMO! :animier:

His customer service is top knotch. When i ordered, i begged him to rush it because i was having it shipped to my inlaws and needed it there while i was visiting. He got it in the mqil the next morning and it got there 2 days later. He is awesome!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines