Viking Vapor

Hello Vaportalkers. I have not posted in a while and have hardly commented but I have checked in from time to time.

I havena' needed to order new liquids for a while but I did just order some from Viking Vapor because though they have been a real hit/miss place for me(mostly miss); they do have what may be the BEST vanilla out there. Now it is powerful even without doubling the flavor; which I did this time cause I wanted to thin it with some vanilla that I got from ...Cignot or healthcabin...I forget now and the bottles are the same from both but anyway it was weak tasting and all PG so I got some mostly VG and double flavor 18 mg from VV and MAN I missed this flavor!!!!!! I actually never bought it before one of my friends got 15 mls and I ended up stealing/trading him for half of it.

Intense and delicious vanilla flavor. TH OK and good vape but the flavor!!!!!!!!! Sooooo gooooood.

Now I decided to sample a few others; coupla smoke varieties and egg nog and pina colada. No opinion ready for these yet but the buttered popcorn! Yep more exclamation marks are coming cause this stuff is good!!!

If you like Jelly Belly brand beans and you love their popcorn flavor then you are waiting too long to order some of this liquid! I do love Jelly Belly popcorn beans and I Love this liquid. Oh yeah, I put filterless on the TH option for all of these but I still do not understand that aspect cause I thought TH was all about nic. levels and PG/VG ratios. I got these all with 70% VG to 30% pg except for the vanilla b/c of the aforementioned thinning.

Anyway Ok TH(another qualifier...about attys.) I have been using LR attys moslty (esp. since the Vapor King bulk deal) so that has effected the TH all around and VV liquids do not do as well with LR/higher voltage typically; the taste runs out faster. So seems to be the case with the popcorn. I have used it in a reg atty and it's fine but the TH and vape suffer a bit obviously...

So to sum up....Viking Vapor vanilla awesome!!! (I dare you to find one better; no seriously, if there is better vanilla I need it cause it must be orgasmic!!) Buttered popcorn great!! (if you like Jelly Belly brand popcorn taste) Exclamation marks good! LR attys the bomb! (did I just say, "the bomb", really?) LR attys with VV...eh? you decide...all of this has only been an opinion, there are no truths here my friends. :devil:

I buy their raspberry and also chocolate mint. love their flavors and prices.

How is the choc. mint. I havena' found a good chocolate flavor and would love to. Best apprx. to choc I have had is VT Choco Java. Their prices are great I didna' mention that. The shipping was super fast too. takes a day or two to process the order but then like a day to ship to me! :devil:

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines