7 Juices From Vapor Renu

Morfeeus

Well, I ordered 7 juices from VR and I thought I would share my opinion on them. They all were double shot flavor, 11mg nic level, 80/20 PG/VG blend with aggressive throat hit.

1)Cotton Candy. Very good flavor. Tastes how it is supposed to.

Taste=4/5 Vapor=4/5 TH=1/5

2)Strawberry Banana. Good strong flavor. Banana flavor slightly stronger than the strawberry.

Taste=4/5 Vapor=3/5 TH=1/5

3)Mocha. Did not care for this one much. Only way I could describe it is kinda like a charcoaly grill flavor with a hint of chocolate.

Taste=1/5 Vapor=4/5 TH=1/5

4)Grape. Good flavor but a little too strong. Reminded me of the grape drink that came in the lil plastic bottles when I was a kid. Would recommend single shot on this one.

Taste=3/5 Vapor=4/5 TH=1/5

5)Pina Colada. Very good Flavor. The flavors blend well together. Not one flavor stronger than the other.

Taste=4/5 Vapor=4/5 TH=1/5

6)Peaches & Cream. Very mild flavor for a double shot. I didn't really get a whole lot of peach flavor from it.

Taste=2/5 Vapor=3/5 TH=1/5

Saved the best for last!!

7)Juicy Fruit (Gum). Tastes just like the real thing. I literally felt like I was chewing the gum. Absolutely my fav of the bunch.

Taste=5/5 Vapor=4/5 TH=1/5

I'm sure everyone is noticing that none of them had any real TH. This was my biggest disappointment with VR juice. Since VR gives you the option of choosing the level of "TH" you want, I figured it didn't matter what nic level I got. Well, I now know that nic level is the biggest determining factor when it comes to juice followed by PG/VG blend. PG giving the most TH and VG giving more vapor production. Even though these were all 80% PG, there still is very little TH. Maybe if they steep for a week or so, that will hopefully change. Of course taste is subjective, but I hope this review will maybe help my fellow vapors who are maybe on the fence about a praticular flavor. I have only had juice from 2 different vendors so far. Vapor Renu and Awesome Vapor.

Hi Morfeeus,

I agree with the throat hit assessment. I ordered watermelon, pina colada, sassafras, fruit stripe gum, strawberry kiwi, and Swedish fish. All were 24mg nicotine with aggressive throat hit. The flavors were all very good but there was no throat hit really. I mixed the same or similar flavors from other companies that had good throat hits but not as much flavor 50 50 with the VR flavors and got good results. Good flavor with good throat hit. Keep them around they can help other juices taste better.

Hatchet

Oh darn, I'm going to have to place another with VR to get the Juicy Fruit. The mailman is going to be scratching his head wondering what the heck I get weekly from Vaporrenu! hahahaha

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines