The Vapor Room

flowersbl

Awesome.... Its a light flavor like you would expect watermelon would be but the th is right on the vapor is excellent!! So far very first juice I have tried from the vapor room and I will be doing alot more business with them. 24 mg nic, 50/50 blend I would def get this again.. As I try the rest of my sample pack from them I will post more reviews.

Peanut butter cookie... Very light flavor can taste it a little that just might be my taste buds but I made my wife try it who hasn't smoked in years and she didn't think it tasted like it so.... Not really crazy about this one. vapor is there and the th is great but the flavor is off just a bit tastes to me like there's some burnt popcorn in the deep background.. Will not get this one again and in a couple of months of not smoking analogs to let the taste buds heal. I will try it again and post another review.

Okay after vaping this for a while its growing on me still really doesnt taste like peanut butter cookie but Im liking it and my wife said after kissimg me that I tasted like peanut butter cookies. Dont know what that flavor is but its really growing on me I think Im going to have to come back to this one after it sits for a while and I will make a better opinion! It is good though!

Okay after vaping this for a while its growing on me still really doesnt taste like peanut butter cookie but Im liking it and my wife said after kissimg me that I tasted like peanut butter cookies. Dont know what that flavor is but its really growing on me I think Im going to have to come back to this one after it sits for a while and I will make a better opinion! It is good though!

It is very wierd!! at first I didnt like this much at all but after a full tank I was realizing that I was going through this alot faster than normal for some reason I couldnt put it down. There was a flavor in there that made me keep wanting more.

How is the TH on The Vapor Room's juices?

very pleased with the Th in comparison with my other order!! The Flavor isn't as strong as vapor renus but I think that may be a good thing there's just enough flavor to make you keep wanting a little more trying to find it. If that makes any sense I just cant put there juice down keep going back to try and get that flavor it is good and as of right now they are my go to place for juice I have ordered two big bottles from them that should be here today so hopefully they will be as good as there samples were.

Ry4 review: Throat Hit is unreal in my 3.7 you have to be careful with this one it will have you coughing. Not In love with this one it tastes like maple syrup. I wish I could tell you more about it the mix etc... but it was my free sample from them and there not much info on the bottle I can tell you that it is 24 mg nic and thats about it. I am not crazy about it so I probably wont buy this in the future but it is a good back up juice when Im getting low on juice.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines