More Vapor Renu Flavors

flowersbl

Excellent flavor I could probably vape this all day I am however disappointed in the th. 16 mg nic, aggressive hit, 60/40 blend Decent vapor on exhale but I have to get my atty good and warm to get a decent th. Overall would I buy this again? Probably not just because Im getting very little th from all of there juices. If you dont care about Th then this is prob a winner. Green Now and Later candy!!!

If you have anything menthol add just a drop or two to your bottle. I don't like menthol flavors (which is weird since I smoked menthols for 30+ years) but I add a drop od menthol to my DIY mixes and it definitely gives you the throat hit without tasting the menthol.

If you have anything menthol add just a drop or two to your bottle. I don't like menthol flavors (which is weird since I smoked menthols for 30+ years) but I add a drop od menthol to my DIY mixes and it definitely gives you the throat hit without tasting the menthol.

how many drops to how many ml? I will give it a go!!

Cinnamon roll is my NEW favorite!!!! OMG freaking AWESOME. Question on your TH....what device are you using??? Are you using 5 volts or more, like a PT or mod? Because I order medium TH and have NO problem with it on a PT and other 5 volt devices. Not so much on ego type or other wimpy 3.7 volt device. I am done with all that stuff. I have never even known what TH WAS using any of those batteries....throat rawness and soreness with too much nic, yes, but not that smoking TH feeling. But with just the med level at 5 volts I had no problem. I was using a prototype 8.4 volt device, with MY carto, filled with MY normal liquid at the vapers meet on the 12th and OMG.. TONS of vapor and TH.....so a lot of that has to do with voltage.....and a hint....ethyl alcohol is what makes the TH in the liquid....so you can add it yourself. You can achieve this by adding a drop or two of everclear to your liquid....it is the ethanol content that increases TH.......but it will reduce vapor production. But you can add it yourself....I did it just to see since I have it anyway to clean cartos with....definitely works, no taste difference or anything...I just added a drop to a carto....HOLY smokes...or holy TH

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines