zeLek

I have just decided to leave tobacco for good today as a matter of fact just a few minutes ago. I really don't know too much I have done some research on my own but, with so many brands and types and this package and that. I would just like to be able to find a good single starter kit with good vapor. I don't really care the looks or battery life I am sure I will be surrounded by outlets and charging devices. Thanks in advance I appreciate your feedback

Well, you really can't go wrong with eGo for your first time vaping. The store here at Vapor Talk sells them at a good price. There are many other places as well, but Christopher is great with customer service and his liquids are amazing. If you do order from here (or wherever, actually) be sure to get some extra atomizers and/or cartomizers as well as extra liquid. No sense in running out of atties or cartos once you love vaping (and I'm sure you will!) and not having extra liquid is a real bummer. Get a few flavors because you never know what you will like. Good luck and let us know how it works out. Also, welcome to Vapor Talk! Be sure to ask any other questions; we love to help!

even though you will be surrounded by charging devices you really dont want to mess with anything that has a short battery life, switching batteries all day long is more hassle than its worth when you can just get a good product from the get go... besides, you might want to vape in your vehicle and when you are out shopping and such, i second the eGo for its vapor, battery life etc, not to mention parts are easy to get anywhere in case a vendor is out of stock...

buy plenty of juices, and even though you might think you want to start with a tobacco flavor dont be afraid to try something bolder like a coffee or even something fruity, because your tastes will change, also there comes a time where you get used to the flavor you are vaping and cant seem to taste it anymore, you will want to switch it up now and then.

you may also want to decide if you prefer direct dripping, tanks, or cartomizers, you will get attys with your starter kit, you might want to consider buying some cartomizers as well and give them a try to see how you like that option... its all a learning experience and what works for some people might not work for others

Welcome to Vapor Talk!! Good decision to give up tobacco. Get the eGo to start. Best little device out there. Dependable, long battery life, great vapor, not too big, and looks nice. Get some extra atomizers and juice, too. Then you'll need backups...batteries, atomizers, maybe cartomizers, a drip tip, extra charger, more juice in several flavors, maybe a case to carry your backups in when you'll be away from home...okay, I got carried away. The backups can wait for a little while. But really, go with the eGo.

To add to being around outlets, from personal experience always charging gets old. My first ecig was a blu, which granted the new cartimizors aren't to shabby, but the battery life is terrible. Then again what do you expect from a small automatic battery. I found myself always charging one batt as I was using the other, and if I didn't keep up with that cycle then I'd chance both of the batts being drained at the same time. I finally upgraded to an eGo and haven't looked back. Going days on one batt charge is so much better lol. To be honest the constant charging before was a real ecig killer, and made analogs seem less of a pain. Glad to hear that you went with the eGo, you won't be disappointed. :)

Welcome to vaping AND to the forum. There is so much to learn about this fascinating new hobby and I hope you will be amazedd, as I still am, at how painless and enjoyable quitting analogs can be.

I have the eGo too, and my second toy was an eGo tank with a 1000 (whatever that's called) battery. A longer one. Have never not had one last me all day.

I would tell you to always have on hand an extra atty, an extra battery, and an extra charger. Beyond that, a lot of places have sampler packs of juices. The Vapor Talk store has a really good one that includes the most popular flavors. Trying out new flavors is half the fun of vaping.