Tankomizer Ego Atomizer! Worth It? Or No?

masurao

HELLO again,

Ive heard a bit about this here and on other fourms but im wondering is there anyone here

that uses these "tanks" or maybe knows someone who does and can give some first hand experience with these?

they seem hit or miss and i didnt want to buy one and get all disappointed.

ok i know WHAT it is and HOW it works

but really are they worth the extra cash?

IMO They are. I got mine for driving and long trips. I direct drip most of the time. I've had pretty good luck with mine and I really like them. I just ordered some lr tank attys, because I use the 510lr atty. I know they are double what any other atty is but you could order one and see if it is for you. I had the mega atty for the eGo and I like it too but it doesn't hold as much as the tank. Hope this helped. There will be others along to add to this. Thats the way everyone on the forum is. Helpful and friendly. Good luck on your vaping journey.

I bought a couple of mine from Vaperite (that's where I get my juice, these were my first tank attys). I also bought two from Word Up, very help company. Also try this site, I don't know if the Vapor Talk store is selling the tank, but it would be nice to support the store because the owner, Chris started this forum. All of these companies have great reputations and customer service.