Tasty Vapor Flavours

Just wondering what your favourtie flavours are?

I love a really intense flavour. My current favourites are: Cafe Macchiato, German chocolate cake and of course the old faithful, Atomic Cinnacide. I am awaiting the arival of an order in which there is Pina Colada, amongst the above favourites. This time I've asked Geoff to add sweetener.

I love to vape AC throughout the day, but prefer one of the others with my coffee and tea.

I'm yet to try Geoff's blend, although I hear great things about it.

Can anyone recommend any other TV flavours that pack a nice punch? I need a decent throat hit and I love intense and sweet flavours.....

Oh, and I also love vanilla custard from Ms T's Bakery. Any other great flavours you can vouch for from her?

:)

I'm, sadly, turned off by Tasty Vapor currently. I tried atomic cinnacide which was just too much for me. I've had Cafe Machiato (however you spell that) with and without sweetener. The sweetened version junked up cartos and atties. The unsweetened doesn't taste good to me right now. I did a create your own and am disappointed, though maybe it needs to sit a while. I do NOT like their tobacco flavor at all... tastes like an ashtray to me. I also didn't like Geoff's Blend, too much atomic cinnacide for my taste.

I hope others come by with good stuff to say. But even though my thoughts are negative on the flavors, their prices are good and their service was fantastic. Good Luck! :)

I am an Atomic Cinnacide FREAK - so much so that, this late at night, I am sitting here chain vaping the no nic doubler just because I love the TASTE. I liked the Tasty Cherry Cola, I did NOT like the German Chocolate Cake, but my problem is that 30 years of smoking menthol pretty much killed my taste buds, so I can;'t taste a lot of these amazing flavors. Finally got the fixins on the way to start making my own!

Sorry to hear you're not too impressed with TV flavours. If you're not into intense flavours like me, then I can see why you don't like AC. I can't get enough of it. I need something that will keep me well satisfied and continue to make analogues taste like cr@p, in order to keep me well away from them!

Hoping the sweetener doesn't mess with my atties.

And yes, I have nothing but good things to say about Geoff and his customer service. Considering I'm in Oz, I very happy with these guys. :thumbsup:

Hi Nana,

I'm with you on the AC!! I go so hard that I end up needing to drink a gallon of water. LOL It makes me so thirsty, but hey, that's a small price to pay I think.

What flavours do you intend making? I've not gone down that path as yet.........

I am also a big fan of the AC. The first 3 months I vaped, I couldn't taste any of the juices I bought. And I bought a lot, trying to find one I could taste. Tasty Vapor's AC was the first one I could taste and it's still my favorite by far. It's my all day vape. I still can't taste any of the juices from other places (or only very slightly). I really need those intense flavors. Once I started adding my own flavorings to the juices I had, I could taste those and do make most of my own now, but it's still the AC that I use all the time. I'm okay with something different now and then, but I haven't found anything else I want to stick with all the time. I have been very curious about trying the Geoff's Blend, but haven't done it yet.

I have tried a few TV juices...Irish Cream, Cherry Cola(yuk), Geoffs blend(too much like AC), AC(too intense to vape long), Boston Cream pie(too much like an expresso), Blue Bull(meh)...but my absolute fav from them is Butter Cream!!!..very tasty!! Have 60ml in route as we speak!

Another thing I found, and this is true for me of all my liquid, is that the stuff from Tasty Vapor is different in a carto. Aside from the sweetener which I now don't have anyway and gunked up my cartos, the flavors I don't like when dripping are ok in a carto. So if it doesn't taste good in one delivery system, try another. :thumbsup:

That's strange Aimee, but a good thing to know.

Strawberry cheesecake..mmmm! Let me know how it goes. :)

I think with AC, you either love it a lot or hate it. No in between.

Not only am I a greedy vaper, I am a flavour pig as well. Because I still have one analogue a day, the strong flavours are keeping me from having more. The more they make analogues taste like cr@p, the better I think. Hopefully it won't be long before I manage to kick that last analogue to the curb but I am not beating myself up just yet. I immediately went from 60 a day down to five, then 3 and now one. I'll get there.

Thanks Nana!

I was pretty stoked to get to 3 a day having been a heavy smoker for almost 30 years. But one a day is almost unbelievable for me. It's just that initial smoke first thing in the morning that I feel I need for some silly reason. Still tastes yuk, yet I continue to do it. I think I am addicted to some of the chemicals in them. A comfort thing Not sure, but I know I'll let go eventually.

There was another segment on one of our current affairs programs a couple of nights ago, with all the hoo-haa re ecigs being dangerous. I missed it, but am going to see if I can find it online. A few months back I read of some doctors over here in Oz who were trying to legalise them, saying they have proven they are not harmful.

Who knows? Perhaps they are. But I feel confident they are nowhere near as harmful as tobacco and all the poison they add to it.

Fingers crossed that I can still get my gear into the country! :rolleyes2:

I think you'll let go eventually, too. As long as you want to. I smoked for 34 years and thought I loved smoking. But that was only until I started vaping and found out I loved vaping a whole lot more. I was one of the lucky ones who quit right away and never looked back. I was completely amazed. I would have been pretty darn proud of myself even if I still had to have that first one in the morning though, so I think you're doing fantastic.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, too. I hate the thought of all these bans that are trying to go through. That's why I'm stocking up as much as I can. I want to have my supplies and not have to worry about it. I really don't want to ever go back to smoking.

Edited by nana

Yay for you Nana, you rock!

I have 6 egos, plus the Indulgence, which I would only use if left no choice. Going to get myself a few more ego batteries and heaps more atties. I have plenty of juice, but I keep ordering more, just cos I'm greedy! There is quite a stockpile happening in my fridge, to the detriment of room for food sometimes.

Whether bans go through or not, I think we are always going to have to deal with some kind of controversy re our vaping. So long as the government continues to lose $$$ from tobacco sales, they will come up with all kinds of hoo-haa to throw at vapers. I don't care what country.... they are all hypocrites in my opinion!

Autumngirl, I am usually a Vaperite fan, I love their organic coffee, the blueberry cheese cake and the strawberry shortcake. I also like the Kona Cream. In his line, Todd is also offering flavors for diy. I got the organic coffee and kona cream, just to add a little more punch to the mix. But I'm sure Todd would add some extra flavor for you if you put it in the comment box he has. Also I have just been told about the white zinfidel (sp) from Word Up. They say it is wonderful, so I'm going to try it. Good luck with your flavors. Sometimes it is hard to find an all day vape. My all day vape is the organic coffee. About having something with your coffee or tea, try the blueberry cheesecake and the strawberry shortcake, they are like vaping the real thing, IMO. Good luck with your hunt and your journey into this world of vaping.

I just got an order from VR, and I'm very happy with all 3.

Ecto-Cooler (orange/tangerine) -- by far, my favorite of the 3. It's a 80/20 PG/VG blend, with a double shot of flavor and a medium throat hit. Tastes just like the old Hi-C flavor I remember from my youth!

Clove -- 80/20 blend, double shot of flavor, aggressive throat hit. A great substitute for my clove cigarette indulgence. I even get a little bit of the tongue-numbing I'd experience with clove cigs.

Cotton Candy -- 80/20, double flavor, medium throat hit. Nice flavor, albeit not very strong. Maybe my taste buds will snap back to life after I've been away from the analogs for a while, and it will taste better to me. My wife likes it a lot.