E-Juice Exploded In My Face!

Nanna

So today I take one of my new bottle of e-juice that seems to come out a little hard, I don't know why. It's a new FULL bottle of 30 ml of 24 mg juice. It's early. I'm impatient, so I am squeezing HARDER to get the juice out and

FLOOSH!

The little squeezy top blows off and the juice blows out, with much of it RIGHT in my face. And eyes. In which are contacts.

And of course, through the pain of having anything blow right into my eyes, all I can think of is the info about how straight nicotine is poisonous and the fact that my little dogs are running around on the floor by me and I can't open my eyes to see if the juice went on the floor and my dogs are going to lick it up.

Well, I'll save you the suspense. I didn't die. Or go blind. Turns out none of it went on the floor and I got everything cleaned up. About 3/4 of my new bottle of Pina Colada, doggone it.

I'm pretty sure I don't remember a pack of analogs opening up and flying out of the package at me trying to kill me!! (We will ignore the 3,000 times I burned myself or something else with a "hot cherry".)

Honestly. The crap I get myself into. And yes, I know, don't squeeze the bottle like that again. :|

oh my..thank goodness you are ok and your animals did not get any. I did the same thing you did. the top came off and chocolate mint hit the floor. almost got my computer(has the vent holes on the side of the computer). did not get into the computer thank goodness.

oh by the way..don't squeeze the bottle like that again.lol. I remind myself all the time now. just a little squeeze is good. :thumbup:

ug, but i'm glad everything turned out ok, sorry about the wasted liquid. If I had a nickle for the number of times I got frustrated my atty got a little flooded and I shook my eGo - (drip tip on the end) and splashed hot juice on my self. Everytime i'm like next time i'll hold a napkin or something over it, but guess what, I must be brain dead becuase I keep doing it, shot myself in the face today lol

Nanna, I was holding my breath as I read your post! I am so glad that you and your dogs were ok. Sorry about your juice loss though. Do you have any idea why that happen? Was there something stopping up the drip tip in the bottle. I am really curious as to why that would happen.

Fear not. Had your dogs gotten a taste of that tasty pina colada they would've immediately backed away and ran for the toiletn or waterbowl; however you water them. The nicotine burning their tongues wouldve been enough to stop them from consuming more than a lick.

I've had this happen with a thick juice in a syringe.. the needle flew off(and into my arm) while juice exploded all over the room. I was lucky I could close the door to that room and get the dogs out!

Learned to have patients now, and not use so much pressure! And thicker syringes LOL

Never had juice in the eyes, it must burn! Glad you are ok :)

I've had this happen with a thick juice in a syringe.. the needle flew off(and into my arm) while juice exploded all over the room. I was lucky I could close the door to that room and get the dogs out!

Learned to have patients now, and not use so much pressure! And thicker syringes LOL

Never had juice in the eyes, it must burn! Glad you are ok :)

And I was about to suggest using a syringe. lol

Crazy! And thx for posting this, I'm gonna remember patience from now on, luckly I use mosty pg liquids and never had this problem, but I'm always worried the kid is gonna get into the juice stash and drink it, I call it juice at home too and juice to her is something totally different to her, I use a box with locking tabs and put it up on the shelf every night. So another good word becide patietce for today is safety first.