Ego Tank Vs Tornado Tank

msfanglet

I got my Tornado Tank about a week ago..Absolutely LOVE IT! I got the pass through because I work at home and spend most of my vaping time in front of the computer.. It's soo cool. You can unplug the battery when its fully charged, so I can carry it around with me also.

You'll have to call Totally Wicked customer service if you want faster shipping. They only offer First class USPS on their website. I was happy with that, but if you need supplies faster..call them..They ship from Florida and it took 5 days to get my order. Not complaining, as I wasn't in a rush

****forgot to add***They use Paypal

Edited by msfanglet

I got my first tank from TW. I have bought a good bit from them. The first time I bought from them was on a YO-YO sale and got a lot of 510lr attys for nearly nothing, 4.25 a piece because the percentage price was so low, I think that it was at about 40% off. Those sales are fun but they can really cost because of all the "savings" I found things I couldn't live without. I ordered the TW tank for full price though because there wasn't a sale. I got my order pretty quick because they ship from Florida and I live in Georgia. Can't beat the time.