A "must Have" For Pt Users

AARONH

So I got my PT for my Ego the other day.....love it!...its almost like I have to be "leashed" now :rolleyes: ....for some reason, I feel like I am getting full power with a PT, which I guess I am. Anywho, I stopped at my local RadioShack to shop for a car charger for my PT. What I found was a 12v charger with a mini USB plug that fit my new PT battery.....great!....but also, there is a trap door on the charger for a USB plug!!!...so now I can vape plugged in while still charging a second battery!!!...$24 bucks, but well worth it.:thumbsup:

I should also say that I drive about 4300 miles a month, so it works for me. My VapeMate should be here in a couple days, then I will really be set!...Dont drip and drive!:shifty:

Edited by AARONH

I love the PT I got from VT store. I use it at my computer and also in the car. I can unhook it and walk around and do stuff. then when I am ready to go back to the computer, I re-hook it back in. It is simply awesome. I got a PT from another store, where I have to put in a battery for it to work. that hooks to the computer also. If I have to place a battery in it, I wont use it. If you have a PT and an extra battery you are set. just make sure it will also work in the cigarette lighter area in your car. The very first one I bought did not want to work in my car cigarette lighter area. So I purchased the one I have now from VT store and that is all I use mostly. Yes, I get new toys to check out, but all in all I love my VT PT :thumbsup:

The USB eGo passthrough really is a great invention. It was supposed to be included on the Janty Baby J, but since that is taking forever to come out, they decided to just add the USB feature to the eGo. I haven't used a regular eGo charger with the for the USB eGo passthrough. At work, driving with USB to car adapter, anywhere. I can always charge it and I don't have to carry around a charger. It's best to have an extra USB to mini USB cord that you can leave at work or in the car etc.