Cheap Fluval

Hank

I have a 17 yr old daughter also plus a 13 yr old son, which he would say, oh mom you should not drink that. I dont drink anyways.. just coffee. Well, I did have a glass of wine at a Restaurant here in town. A few weeks before my hubby passed away, he took me to a Restaurant. I kinda think he knew he was going to pass soon, cause he told me to order anything on the menu. It did not matter how much it cost. So i ordered the crab cakes ( I love them) and while we were having dinner, he asked the waitress to bring in their best wine. we each had a glass..It was so nice!! He stopped drinking 15yrs before.So this was his first in 15 yrs. then he passed away in his sleep on Nov 13th. almost 3months ago. that was the last glass of wine I had and it was with him =)

Oh Elaine, what a wonderful, yet said, memory. I guess he did know something. Did you wonder why he was taking you out and telling you to order anything you wanted? I mean, was that customary for you two? And then to order wine after he hadn't drank any alcohol for 15 years?

How are you holding up? Are you feeling ok with your medical problems? Hang in there Tags, some time in the future, things will be better. It must be hard to have to be strong 100% of the time for your children? I hope you have a great support system that will be strong for you!

Take care.

i get 1.5ml 30 drops in my cartridge, i put a tiny bit of pillow in the end just to prevent leakage. No need to use fluval and cut it to the correct size. When finished dispose and use another piece of your pillow. :thumbsdown:

Edited by Hank

and because the fluval is so small if it becomes dry you can push it down a bit, until you get to the bottom and all the juice is gone. Good eh :thumbsdown:

Hey Hank, If your using your pillow, piece by piece, in your carts, what are you using for a pillow?????? :question:

i have noticed by not filling the cart with foam but using a little as a plug at the top, makes the vape much stronger. I used to hold the batty button down for 5 seconds and drag for the same, but now, i can manage on two to three seconds. Should result longer batty and atty life. I hope.