Vt Members Spokane Area?

my family lives in Port Orchard Washington, a bit too far west of you for me to be popping in lol... the only time I have been in your neck of the woods is to drive through on my way to wisconsin, and i dont plan any trips like that if i can avoid it (ex lives in wisconsin and to be honest if i ever go there again i hope it is to spit of his grave... but i digress)

easilyamused I always preferred peeing on those kind of graves myself. :innocent: Oh did I say that out loud? :thumbsup:

It is beautiful here, and we were just voted one of the most economical city's in the country. :animier:

• 1 month later...

Hello Beans, I'm a new VT member from Spokane. I finally made it down to the Vapor lounge today. It was very nice.

I think a Vaping get together would be cool. Maybe The Vapor Lounge would be a place to start. They seemed like nice people and might be up to hosting something.

Hello Beans, I'm a new VT member from Spokane. I finally made it down to the Vapor lounge today. It was very nice.

I think a Vaping get together would be cool. Maybe The Vapor Lounge would be a place to start. They seemed like nice people and might be up to hosting something.

Hi there, I still haven't wandered in there yet, I hate the parking lol. But I think getting together for a meet is a great idea. I know we have a member in CDA too. Perhapse we could pull it together. :thumbsup: I don't personally know any other vapers in the area and would love to get to know some. PM me If you want to try setting something up. I'm in!

• 3 months later...

Hello Beans,

Im not realy from or live in the Spokane aria but most of my faimaly lives in Cheney or Medical Lake, so I try to make it there as often as I can. Im a long haul trucker and dont go home often but am planing on being in that aria the first week of August. if you get somthing set up or just want to meet up it would be nice to just meet a fellow vaper. Drop a line here or sed me a PM.

Raudoc :)

I was just wondering about local Spokane Wa groups? Anyout there? Anyone interested ? Sounds like it could be fun.

I'm in Spokane Valley.....did you ever get together with some fellow local vapors? :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, I haven't checked this thread in a long time. I'm still checking in every now and again so if anyone wants to meet up locally I'm down. Just shoot me a PM :)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey Raudoc, I'm talking with a few others right now about getting together after Christmas. I'll let you know more when I do. :) Were thinking the Lounge or Mustard seed sometime in January. It would be fantastic if you could make it too. I'll check in more and keep you in the loop :)

Hope to see ya soon

Nina

• 1 month later...