The Madness Of Multiple Vendors

WonKa

Still being the noob I am, I find myself slowly becoming a connoisseur of "The Sample Pack" which is great because I'm building a lovely collection of itty bitty empty bottles of my favorites from around the net, and a lovely collection of itty bitty full bottles of flavors that aren't quite doing it.

This is a 2 fold topic:

1. I've found that coming up on my next ordering round, I'm gonna be getting a sampler or 2, but mostly larger bottles of single juice from about 5 different vendors. It's maddening because while some vendors have great prices paying for S&H from 5 different places for what would amount to 1 order of 6 bottles and it adds up. The question is this: Is there an answer? Anyone found one vendor that carries everything they need? and can a brotha get a hook up? and is there room for a service or something like a google or metacrawler or like.. a big e-Cig Amazon that just compiles from all the sources and provides reliable service for 1 low shipping fee?

and

2. What do I do with all the juice I have that I don't want. Understandably it's not returnable, and I posted a classified in here that got no attention, so yeah. Anything?

diyflavorshack.com

freedomsmokeusa.com

vaporbomb.com

three sites that make their own juice here in the states.

of these three the last two i know have great prices. freedomsmokeusa actually will sell you "for what i buy" 120ml of juice at about $40. not only is that the best price i think anyone can find but the juice is better than any other place i have gone.

for the juice you dont like, list what, where, nic, and amount you have in the swap area of sites. ask for a swap on something you already like or stuff you wouldnt mind trying.

Still being the noob I am, I find myself slowly becoming a connoisseur of "The Sample Pack" which is great because I'm building a lovely collection of itty bitty empty bottles of my favorites from around the net, and a lovely collection of itty bitty full bottles of flavors that aren't quite doing it.

This is a 2 fold topic:

1. I've found that coming up on my next ordering round, I'm gonna be getting a sampler or 2, but mostly larger bottles of single juice from about 5 different vendors. It's maddening because while some vendors have great prices paying for S&H from 5 different places for what would amount to 1 order of 6 bottles and it adds up. The question is this: Is there an answer? Anyone found one vendor that carries everything they need? and can a brotha get a hook up? and is there room for a service or something like a google or metacrawler or like.. a big e-Cig Amazon that just compiles from all the sources and provides reliable service for 1 low shipping fee?

and

2. What do I do with all the juice I have that I don't want. Understandably it's not returnable, and I posted a classified in here that got no attention, so yeah. Anything?

At least you live in the U.S. Ordering Juices from Canada the shipping is often as much as the liquid I order

Ok well I had a good reply for ya, repling on my phone,and a slip of the finger, and poof all gone, damn!

So I'm gonna try to keep this short this time, lol

Ok, so what I do is, if I have say 3 flavors from 3 different vendors I absolutly have to have. To get started, pick a vendor, order the 1 juice you want from them and have them include a sample of one of the other 2 flavors you would buy from a different vendor. Sometimes you'll like that same flavor from that vedor and you just wiped one vendor off the list.

Also you can add hardware to your order to make that order worth it. And too if you find a vendor you really like contact them and let them know you plan to order from them a lot or all the time, usually they will give ya a discount code to use and if ya cont. To order from them and its worth their while they may even give ya your own personal discount code, not all vendors will do this but if ya do order a lot from them say at least every few weeks they might conside it to kinda lock ya into buying from them, its smart biz on their end and you get a nice lil discount from um. Win win

Also I forgot to mention, you can also off set your orders, so like for me one pay week ill order from VT and the next pay week ill order from awesomevapor. Then that way it dosent hurt as bad. Just a few ideas to get ya thinking outside the box, hope this helps. :)

I have only ever purchased one 30ml bottle here in the UK, i paid £16. for it. I soon heard of health cabin, which has a huge range of flavors. I made a large order so i didn't have to pay any shipping plus i got a discount.

I worked it out and i paid £9.48 for a 110ml bottle 36mg.

If i had purchased the same in uk it would have cost me £ 58.60 plus p&p.

And it only took 7 days to arrive from China.

I think MsTsBakery also still sells sample packs/sizes. Plus she has the little buddy to carry them in if you want to buy something cool to beat the shipping costs.

A lot of the vendors do have Free Shipping over certain dollars spent. I wish they all did. There is also a Master Coupon List somewhere that will help to offset the costs of shipping. Also, many times, if you mention you are a new to them buyer, you'll recieve a discount or a freebie. It's usually listed on their home page somewhere.

I usually do what DJ suggested, and buy on different paydays so that it doesn't feel like a lot. Once or twice I've had to pay up a bunch of s&H totals and it sucked, but it was worth it when my orders arrived and I forgot all about the S&H pains. :)