How To Store Cartimizers

ricks

What is the best way to store cartimizers? What position should they be kept in? Should they be standing up, lying sideways. And should they be stored at room temp or should they be refrigerated. I was thinking of buying in bulk to save some money and I need to know the best way to store them.

What is the best way to store cartimizers? What position should they be kept in? Should they be standing up, lying sideways. And should they be stored at room temp or should they be refrigerated. I was thinking of buying in bulk to save some money and I need to know the best way to store them.

Hey Rick,

I'm a noob, but with that said, here is my suggestions. The carto's come with rubber tips (condoms) on both ends. So I don't believe it matters what position you store them in matter.

I do you know that you can refill the carto's? You can also clean them. There are some great video's explaining how to do both, fill and clean. I don't know how many you had in mind to buy, but I suggest you buy a few and some liquid and refill.

Just my thoughts as a noob, good luck.

Sharon

Thanks Sharon, I purchased a liquid to refill my carts and it tasted like crap. I just ordered 2 other liquid flavors and hope they taste better. I love the taste of the brand of cartomizers I use now but I want a variety now and I want to save more money with these Vapor cigs.

Your best bet would be to buy empty cartos and fill them when ready. That way the carto will last forever until you need it. Just concentrate on finding 2 or 3 juices that you really like and you would be fine then. That's what I do... buy cartos and use my own juice. You would be getting ripped off if all you did was buy pre-filled cartos. Definitely not cost effective... and it's not a pain to fill them really. :thumbsup:

Edited by DAYVAPE

Thanks Sharon, I purchased a liquid to refill my carts and it tasted like crap. I just ordered 2 other liquid flavors and hope they taste better. I love the taste of the brand of cartomizers I use now but I want a variety now and I want to save more money with these Vapor cigs.

Your welcome. Dayvipe is right. Much more cost effective to get the empty carto and refill. If I can refill a carto, anyone can. LOL

Good Luck finding the juice you like. :thumbsup: