Help I'm Not The Sharpest Tool

Ok, after much waiting The mail man came with my new eGo Mega Atty and refillable cartridges. I watched the how to fill video 5 times, and feeling very full of myself set about filling them with wonderful flavors.

To my horror as soon as I start filling with my nifty tool it all ran out the bottom, and yes the rubber cap is on the bottom. What is happening? So I flipped the sucker around, removed the rubber cap and injected directly in to the filler. It seems to be the obvious choice to me. ( Being desperate for new flavors)

I know this is wrong ( though I have no idea why)

What am I not understanding? Sorry, I'm obviously not to bright. Just starting out.

Thanks!

You have to put the juice directly in the filler,

If you try to fill from the mouth end all you are doing

is letting it run thru the air holes.

There is no connection from the mouth end to the filler

as the air holes run down the sides of the cart.

And yes I learned that the hard way too lol HTH

not sure which vid you saw (can you link me?)

uummm is it possible that you might be confusing the

mega atty and cart with the mega cartomizer?

let us know how this is working out for you :)

Uma that's the video I watched. When I do it it pours out the bottom. I'm filling like Joe says and it works. However I'm thinking the brand I bought from Vapor Pro Sux. The Mega Attys dont work properly if at all. I have 3 now(all new/ not used) and NONE are working. Their impossible to hit out of the box and the attys don't seem to be heating properly. I have no idea why. The company will not return my e mails anymore after telling me they are fine. They are terrible. I'm going to start ordering from VT. from now on. At least I can be sure I'm getting good product as well as great customer service. Live and learn I guess.

Bummers you've had such bad luck. That really sux. The Mega Atty's with mega Carts are hit and miss cart wise for me, but the attys so far have all be fantastic. I love the huge vapor and the great flavor. (much better than the Mega Cartomizers). But, understanding that it's a hit and miss, it's been difficult to recommend them even though the good ones are outta this world heavenly. So, I guess I personally would only recommend them to those who are pre-set up with lots of goodies and are looking for something new.

Yeah!! Chris is a great Vendor, you'll be in good hands now!!

Hey Beans, Did you brake that film after you removed the two pieces from the mouth piece? Also, when you inserted the needle in the hole to fill, did you fill it slowly, one side at a time, making sure you are in the filler, then the center. Also, once you have filled the filler through the hole, did you insert the needle on the outside of the hole (both sides) and suck out the over fill liquid?

Sorry you have problems. I know what it is like to get a new toy and it doesn't work or it don't work properly. If you can't get a reply with emails. Go through the BBB and file a complaint. That might get their attention.

Good luck and blessing!

Vape on :wine: A glass of wine makes everything a little better!

Uma that's the video I watched. When I do it it pours out the bottom. I'm filling like Joe says and it works. However I'm thinking the brand I bought from Vapor Pro Sux. The Mega Attys dont work properly if at all. I have 3 now(all new/ not used) and NONE are working. Their impossible to hit out of the box and the attys don't seem to be heating properly. I have no idea why. The company will not return my e mails anymore after telling me they are fine. They are terrible. I'm going to start ordering from VT. from now on. At least I can be sure I'm getting good product as well as great customer service. Live and learn I guess.

If that's the video you watched it's about how to fill a cartomizer.

You said that you have an atomizer and cartridges right?

I just want to be sure we understand what you have so maybe we can help more.

If you can pull the cart off of the atty then I think you watched the wrong vid.

Let us know if you have the 2 piece,that gets filled diifferently. HTH